mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I remembered playing this on android yesterday and 2 mins into the game I've uninstalled it. Landlady and roommate really?. Can't you include the I patch into the android FFS.

buttleter

Sep 16, 2019
Have I locked myself out of Anna scenes? I had the 4 way in the barn and now she just cries around the place all the time.

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
I seem to have become stuck with Anne's progress. The previous scene was her bending over in the dining room. Now I'm supposed to watch her changing in her bedroom in the evening. But her bedroom door is locked while she's there. On my first playthrough I somehow avoided encountering this obstacle.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I seem to have become stuck with Anne's progress. The previous scene was her bending over in the dining room. Now I'm supposed to watch her changing in her bedroom in the evening. But her bedroom door is locked while she's there. On my first playthrough I somehow avoided encountering this obstacle.
You need to take the ladder in the storage room, climb up to the terrace on the second floor and look from there

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
#2,446

Reactions: avaunt
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes