Obayana Kara

Dec 31, 2017
Anne, diana, Myriam and julie. it's one big scene, Anne and Diana get pretty much all the content in part 1, part 2 will be for the other 2 girls.
damn was almost gonna subscribe. not really interested to see their scenes. i was hoping for some scenes with hannah or vanessa.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Anne, diana, Myriam and julie. it's one big scene, Anne and Diana get pretty much all the content in part 1, part 2 will be for the other 2 girls.
Havnt played in awhile and forgot there names. is there any content with that mom that runs the bakery or the one who invites you to do yoga or workout?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
we need a hero
You can use this lame host to get it, the special is around 100MB (well Android is slightly over it) and can get it in 30 minutes if you're impatient.

Or wait for it to come here whenever that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDutch

Oct 13, 2022
so the Christmas special comes out a month after Christmas? Riiiiight... think I'll skip and wait for the main story update

Reactions: Stuwi71

Trickdaddy86

Sep 10, 2021
After last update with Anne crying because of the mc sex with the milfs on the barn is the end did the mc finally fuck Anne?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Was I the only one disappointed with the Xmas special? it is too early for consensual sex with these characters, I was hoping to see the MC spike the eggnog or something, I know part 2 will probably reveal he's fallen asleep in the bath and dreaming all of this, but still...

Though I guess it's a balancing act, when you walk the tightrope between those here for non_con and those after waifus you can't please everyone.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Milfcreek Eve 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There will be a second part. When? It says "SOON"

FYI the "game hasn't got a proper update" it's under Latest Games and Updates because of the Christmas Special.

More mirrors are under the Separate Side stories/Minigames , click the spoiler tab and it's labeled Milfcreek Eve 2022 (preview) .

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes