Trickdaddy86

Sep 10, 2021
I was not checking the game after that scene and when I ask if mc fuck Anne is NOT when she is sleeping also on this Christmas special she fuck the mc?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I did a MifcreekEve22-PREVIEW script improvement. Just some spelling, and grammar.
I think this is one of the better holiday specials here.

Reactions: fortuna95

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I was so excited thinking that the game updated until I saw the damn Xmas special tag at the top. Why must everything be against me :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: moi69

Jrange02

Mar 12, 2022
Was I the only one disappointed with the Xmas special? it is too early for consensual sex with these characters, I was hoping to see the MC spike the eggnog or something, I know part 2 will probably reveal he's fallen asleep in the bath and dreaming all of this, but still...

Though I guess it's a balancing act, when you walk the tightrope between those here for non_con and those after waifus you can't please everyone.
For real the non_con was a big reason I downloaded the game, the non_con scenes were top tier. I don't see a reason to stray away from that

Reactions: TankH04

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
MC enters a house and the half-naked women in the house rape MC.
that's creativity, yes! great idea :)
Jokes aside, garbage content. I don't want to upset anyone, but only someone with a low threshold of appreciation likes this.

Reactions: Draverik
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes