kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
short but good update .I wait for rhonda's and jessica's route , any hope to be next update ?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I'm hoping there will be a bug fix update as this has turned into one of the buggiest updates I've ever seen in a game almost nothing works anymore and some story cant even be accessed now.

Reactions: Cavpal
May 11, 2022
The wrong thing to do when uploading this infrequent: Adding more characters, stretching the existing content even more out.
The right thing to do when uploading this infrequent: Flushing out existing characters with more content so the game overall feels more complete.
Naughty dev not only makes digital characters fuck, but also fucks with his audience ;^)

Reactions: HalfwayUP

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1099901

Overview:
Milfcreek is the story of a young man that is about to face the adventure of his life.
You travel to a nice little place called Milfcreek, a small country town where milfs and girls are starving for young studs.
But it's not that easy to get into a woman's panties... You have to solve puzzles, test your abilities and reactions, and put together information that unlocks some dark secrets...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2022-06-11
Developer: Digibang - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Separate Side stories/Minigames

Patches:
Extras: Fan Art Thread - Spanish Translation* - Savegame/cheats

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2138480 View attachment 1109837 View attachment 2138411 View attachment 2138399 View attachment 2138417 View attachment 2138448 View attachment 1099912 View attachment 2138449 View attachment 2138401 View attachment 2138413 View attachment 2138454 View attachment 2138400 View attachment 1198454 View attachment 1198452 View attachment 2138460 View attachment 2138502 View attachment 2138522
I used "Savegame / cheats 0.4b" in V.04b (in this V.0.4c do not add saves)
Now when I downloaded this update I continued the game after the last save and my name is OxOO (lol)
Please make a mod to change the name
Thanks

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
ok. In that case you can't do anything yet (it's not that bad, you'll just miss 1 dialogue). In order for you to be able to talk about Bella, you had to go through this moment before conversation with Camila about working as a male prostitute
I'm still stuck on this quest, I wonder if Bella has got new content since December or can I safely wait for a bugfix to come later on?

Edit: I noticed that the gallery does not mention anything I haven't seen yet with her, so I guess I can leave at it

Reactions: wizardcock

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, Digibang is aiming for the MC to fuck the entire township so it doesn't surprise me he throws 2-3 new characters into the mix every update. It's just some of you need to set your expectations for a 5-7 year window with that kind of end goal.
From what I am seeing though it isn't without consequences either which actually makes this game more interesting. I can totally see the catfights coming if the MC becomes a complete and total manwhore with the wrong ladies.

Like for example if you were to fuck Rose from the start and claim her as your girl but later on you end up getting with Jasmine's daughter while with Rose. Hell the fact that you are can fuck the girl who wreaked Rose's previous marriage is just radiating pain if you go down this path let alone her own mother (Rose's) wanting a piece of you.

But on another note if I had to choose anyone of these milf's or even Gilfs to be mine It would have to Vennessa she seems like the currently most stable of all the women here who would love you more than anyone.

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
5 STAR
NAZE?

Overall I found this project a success!
It got 7.1 out of 10 from me!
Although the place where the game's story takes place is not too obvious, except for two of the more wonderful mature characters! All of them are attractive, sexy and beautiful women, among them there are middle-aged women, naturally their mothers and daughters!
There are a few points that I did not like in the game!
1- I don't like the main character, the bad shota character, it's okay to be a young man aged 17-18, he should be portrayed accordingly. it would be great if it was important, but if it were me, I would create a character with a handsome charismatic tall and broad shouldered, tough temperament and awesome arm and abs muscles that girls would really go crazy for at the age of 25! I will also make one of my biggest criticisms of most games in this game!
The character's penis shouldn't be too long! it can be long thick big head but it should not be too long!
2-unfortunately, our main character is treated like a child, so it's a disgrace! Either because of the way people live in real life or when it is customary in terms of quality, or whatever you call a visual novel, kinetic novel rpg, at least in the meantime, get a little strong, get smart, crush the harem, let it be the king, let it be loved! Our main character was not a lame child!
animations are just getting better, please get more options, and the graphics quality should be better! The variety of characters is very good! please keep it up mature and milf characters increase!
Finally, there's one asshole in the game, I hope this dude dies as soon as possible in the next update!
I LIKE! I ADDED IT TO MY LIST! I SAVE IT IN MY ARCHIVE!

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes