ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone else unable to trigger the Julie morning kitchen event? She's literally never in there even thought it says she should be. She's always either in the bathroom or by the pool and I've exhausted all her other events?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone else unable to trigger the Julie morning kitchen event? She's literally never in there even thought it says she should be. She's always either in the bathroom or by the pool and I've exhausted all her other events?
Have the other quests been completed? I mean the photo shoot with Dorothy and Anne.

Reactions: junior366

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I picked up this game after 0.4b and was really looking forward to the update.
But what I see here isn't encouraging.
It sounds like I waited 8 months for an untested, game breaking patch instead of an update.

itsdave

Oct 23, 2021
Idk if its the android version or a bug but no matter what mode i pick , The first quest doesnt appear for me the grandma ain't in the kitchen

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
Savegame / cheats 0.4b:
- load of points for all characters
- tons of money
- all items
- all quests done
- all gallery scenes unlocked
- save point at the end of 0.4b

Unzip both files into either:
- ...\Milfcreek-0.4b\game\saves\
or
- %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek
Where do I find the files for mobile?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Have the other quests been completed? I mean the photo shoot with Dorothy and Anne.
I seem have run into even more problems trying to get it the Julie scenes everytime I try to invite Anne to go have a picnic at the back porch she never shows up and goes to the pumpkins instead and I can't trigger another woman's quest that requires me to watch TV in the evening because theres no option to watch TV at that time.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Savegame / cheats 0.4b:
- load of points for all characters
- tons of money
- all items
- all quests done
- all gallery scenes unlocked
- save point at the end of 0.4b

Unzip both files into either:
- ...\Milfcreek-0.4b\game\saves\
or
- %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek
need hero like u pls update

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
I am in this for Julie, the christmas update seemed to be nice quality, adding more filler girls to a game that gets maybe 2 updates a year though?....:/
What is the name of the game that is on your profile? Right side

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I seem have run into even more problems trying to get it the Julie scenes everytime I try to invite Anne to go have a picnic at the back porch she never shows up and goes to the pumpkins instead and I can't trigger another woman's quest that requires me to watch TV in the evening because theres no option to watch TV at that time.
I've heard of such problems, but I've never encountered them myself...

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Well, Digibang is aiming for the MC to fuck the entire township so it doesn't surprise me he throws 2-3 new characters into the mix every update. It's just some of you need to set your expectations for a 5-7 year window with that kind of end goal.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes