ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I seem to have locked myself out of new content somehow I have done everything but the picnic with anne and kitchen event with Julie. Anne never goes to the back porch even though she says she will meet me there she instead goes into the pumpkin garden or one of the other rooms, and Julie never goes into the kitchen in the morning I can only assume that happens after the Anne events which I can't progress.

ztepjk

May 20, 2018
how do I use gestures on android, and if I can't why isn't it implemented yet? lost my save and there's no way to skip all this shit

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I seem to have locked myself out of new content somehow I have done everything but the picnic with anne and kitchen event with Julie. Anne never goes to the back porch even though she says she will meet me there she instead goes into the pumpkin garden or one of the other rooms, and Julie never goes into the kitchen in the morning I can only assume that happens after the Anne events which I can't progress.
There's a lot of quests that can only trigger on certain days & times that the nifty hint thing doesn't mention.
Looks like Anne has to be "upset" in order for Julie to be in the kitchen in the morning, in order to upset Anne it requires doing something with Dorothy's photo-shoot which looks like you have to do the flyer thing in Dorothy's Mailbox that has all the warnings not to do because it'll end the game.

Reactions: LastSky

Spokxx

Nov 9, 2018
not a single npc,seems i'm not the only one,but old save files works fine View attachment 2698741
Same here.

I downloaded last version 0.4c and started new game and voila sth is missing :)

Dont have any earlier saves .....

And in this location there is some grass inside home :)

Screenshot_1.jpg

And when you press "S" to take screenshot it moves you to other location. :)

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2019
Hello does anyone have a backup file where everything would be unlocked because mine I find it more except of course that of this update to share thank you in advance ? :unsure:

dragenergy380

May 2, 2017
Сохранение / читы 0.4b

- загрузка очков для всех персонажей
- тонны денег
- Все детали
- все квесты выполнены
- все сцены галереи разблокированы
- точка сохранения в конце 0.4b

Разархивируйте оба файла в:
- ...\Milfcreek-0.4b\игра\сохраняет\
или
- %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
не могу скачать.

Reactions: saibakira

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
There's a lot of quests that can only trigger on certain days & times that the nifty hint thing doesn't mention.
Looks like Anne has to be "upset" in order for Julie to be in the kitchen in the morning, in order to upset Anne it requires doing something with Dorothy's photo-shoot which looks like you have to do the flyer thing in Dorothy's Mailbox that has all the warnings not to do because it'll end the game.
I've got a question who the hell is Dorothy? I don't even have that character on the hint thing and shes not on the gallery either. All the hints just say continue Anne's path but I can't because she won't meet me for the picnic she just does other stuff instead.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've got a question who the hell is Dorothy? I don't even have that character on the hint thing and shes not on the gallery either. All the hints just say continue Anne's path but I can't because she won't meet me for the picnic she just does other stuff instead.
She's the one with the little shorts, find her on her ranch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

MrPita

Aug 26, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-v0-4c-digibang.64183/post-11001379
am i missing something i cant see her
not a single npc,seems i'm not the only one,but old save files works fine View attachment 2698741
Same here.

I downloaded last version 0.4c and started new game and voila sth is missing :)

Dont have any earlier saves .....

And in this location there is some grass inside home :)

View attachment 2698760

And when you press "S" to take screenshot it moves you to other location. :)

View attachment 2698765

Reactions: Spokxx

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
She's the one with the little shorts, find her on her ranch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I need to do the picnic event first before I can meet them? That's where I'm stuck right now I can't progress past Anne's picnic event because everytime I ask she says yes then never meets me at the back porch in the afternoon.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do I need to do the picnic event first before I can meet them? That's where I'm stuck right now I can't progress past Anne's picnic event because everytime I ask she says yes then never meets me at the back porch in the afternoon.
I have no idea, I've never "not" done the picnic event (I normally do it at least three times to get all the variations:p).
But on an intuitive level it shouldn't be needed.

post your save and I'll see it it is broken for me

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I have no idea, I've never "not" done the picnic event (I normally do it at least three times to get all the variations:p).
But on an intuitive level it shouldn't be needed.

post your save and I'll see it it is broken for me
So i managed to fix it by completely restarting the game from the beginning my guess is i did something out of order and it soft locked the game.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes