Twice

May 7, 2017
Sounds like you're missing something if you think there are three things.
If it say it's locked then you're clicking the door not the window, peeking tends to move the time on a smidge so the door becomes unlocked after peeking so you can talk to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i can't click the windows it doesn't show any clickable options :(

nvm , start new game
and now it's show option to peek anne maybe got some error? or got mistake at first idk

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can anyone tell me how to find cabins the swamp

pls help
Bud spamming the thread is bad etiquette, you can edit your posts if you feel the need to add details.

#3,107 Do as it says and raise Dorothy's love rating, just interact with her a few times it's quite easy, Dorothy isn't Ann BTW incase you were attempting to raise the wrong girls rating.
#3,108 Guessing this belongs with the above, Dude, edit the first post and copy/paste this into it.
#3,109 It says "to be continued...." which suggests you already found the Cabins in the swamp and did everything there for current version. but incase this is a weird glitch you find the cabins by interacting with Jasmine at Green Lake, who will recommend you to her daughter Miranda.
#3,110 Dude, Delete/put this in #3,109

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody know how to get Anne to talk to you again, I think I’m at -15 with her liking me after she found out it was me with her 3 friends in the barn and then sees me go out with Camille in my secret disguise, it’s weird cause Dorothy is -5 but I can still fuck her, but with Anne it’s just silent treatment

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do how you meet miranda in the swamps she never appears
she does appear (there might be some RNG involved)... maybe check the showers first (IIRC my first meeting was preceded by some peeping) and you might need to talk to Sasha again (Girl at the bar, memory is hazy so not sure)

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
she does appear (there might be some RNG involved)... maybe check the showers first (IIRC my first meeting was preceded by some peeping) and you might need to talk to Sasha again (Girl at the bar, memory is hazy so not sure)
thank you

senormisterioso

Jan 25, 2023
Stuck on "I wonder what Anne's friends are saying about me now?"
Afternoon, Anne's Front Porch

It's been about three weeks and nothing has triggered there.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Game tells me that in order to advance with Anne I have to talk to Jasmine about the pills; go to her and she tells me to go check the swamp instead; idk where swamp even is.. anybody else stuck here?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Game tells me that in order to advance with Anne I have to talk to Jasmine about the pills; go to her and she tells me to go check the swamp instead; idk where swamp even is.. anybody else stuck here?
you don't seer the swamp? it's directly below GreenLake when you click the bicycle icon, it should have been unlocked when she told you to go there.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
you don't seer the swamp? it's directly below GreenLake when you click the bicycle icon, it should have been unlocked when she told you to go there.
Nah I don't see it... I'm playing a year old save after downloading the game and I don't see any swamps when I open the map... think I'll have to play over again skipping and that

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah I don't see it... I'm playing a year old save after downloading the game and I don't see any swamps when I open the map... think I'll have to play over again skipping and that
Send me your save and I see if it reminds me of a step I might have forgotten

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes