pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Stuck on "I wonder what Anne's friends are saying about me now?"
Afternoon, Anne's Front Porch

It's been about three weeks and nothing has triggered there.
I got past it by entering call anne_dorothy_porch_2 into the console since the tip was linked to that event.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Damn rejected Jasmine cause I wanted Sasha what do you think guys? Mistake or nah?
Too early to say, but I'd venture a guess that you shouldn't reject anyone... it's like Pokemon... you gotta fuck 'em all (I never actually watched Pokemon.. is it obvious?)

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
android version seems didnt show character for task to start.have to touch screen blindly to find it(same goes to item) or it just my bad installer?

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
As some of you, I'm also stuck with Julie's story - I can't find her in the kitchen. I've tried to patch the game as mentioned here, but to no avail. Anyone here who knows how to progress Julie's story further?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As some of you, I'm also stuck with Julie's story - I can't find her in the kitchen. I've tried to patch the game as mentioned here, but to no avail. Anyone here who knows how to progress Julie's story further?
do you see her anywhere? you can send me your save and I'll see if I can find her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She's either in her room or bathing, but never in the kitchen. Latest save file is in attachment
it looks like it is locked behind the Photo shoot event, I couldn't get it to trigger either but when you wake up the very next day after the photo shoot she was in the kitchen. I'd give you the save, but you don't want to missed that none repeatable event

Edit: in fact she seems to be there every morning now, I'd save before the photoshoot though so you can repeat Anns's scenes, (she stops being active afterwards).

RomanBH

Jul 20, 2021
it looks like it is locked behind the Photo shoot event, I couldn't get it to trigger either but when you wake up the very next day after the photo shoot she was in the kitchen. I'd give you the save, but you don't want to missed that none repeatable event

Edit: in fact she seems to be there every morning now, I'd save before the photoshoot though so you can repeat Anns's scenes, (she stops being active afterwards).
It worked, thanks!

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022

Hey I am stuck on the same deal. I don't know if the photoshoot you are talking about is the one for Rose or not. If it is then I already did it. If not then I don't recall doing any other photoshoots

If you can help that would be good. I will include my save below

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey I am stuck on the same deal. I don't know if the photoshoot you are talking about is the one for Rose or not. If it is then I already did it. If not then I don't recall doing any other photoshoots

If you can help that would be good. I will include my save below
it's a later photo shoot, with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa, you need to drop the flyer in Dorothy's Mailbox at night.
Save first, it start the next "chapter" and many repeatable scene will stop.

Reactions: Draco6393

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
it's a later photo shoot, with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa, you need to drop the flyer in Dorothy's Mailbox at night.
I guess it would be ok for me to do that because I think I finished all I could in this "chapter." Except it keeps telling me to wait for Camila's phone call. Every time I answer it, I keep going to the same persons house and I only get 50. Doesn't go any higher or lower

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess it would be ok for me to do that because I think I finished all I could in this "chapter." Except it keeps telling me to wait for Camila's phone call. Every time I answer it, I keep going to the same persons house and I only get 50. Doesn't go any higher or lower
yeah, you're there, that same Camilla's scene will repeat forever or until some future update

Reactions: Draco6393

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
Hi!

Mine too. She doesn't spawn at kitchen.

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
Wait really, sorry! The warning is really intimidating. So I thought I'm going to miss any scenes after doing it.
Thank you for the clarification!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wait really, sorry! The warning is really intimidating. So I thought I'm going to miss any scenes after doing it.
Thank you for the clarification!
I'm not sure you can "miss scenes" per se but once you move passed that point some scene stop being repeatable (so scene I in particular really enjoy repeating)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes