LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
Ive reached a point where I only have 4 options left to me.
Dorothy: Evening, Dorothy's Lundry Room (this is way past the point where I found her house key) says I should visit here in the luandry room
Bella: Evening, Green Lake says I should check with Camilla to learn Bella's where abouts but Camilla is never in the cabin in the evening.
Camilla: I should wait for Camilla's Call, night....but all she does is repeatedly take me to see the exact same client.
Connie: Pick her up and talk to her in her room, evening. But she is never in her room in the evening, always in the kitchen.

What do I do now?!?! Help!

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ive reached a point where I only have 4 options left to me.
Dorothy: Evening, Dorothy's Lundry Room (this is way past the point where I found her house key) says I should visit here in the luandry room
Bella: Evening, Green Lake says I should check with Camilla to learn Bella's where abouts but Camilla is never in the cabin in the evening.
Camilla: I should wait for Camilla's Call, night....but all she does is repeatedly take me to see the exact same client.
Connie: Pick her up and talk to her in her room, evening. But she is never in her room in the evening, always in the kitchen.

What do I do now?!?! Help!
Post your save.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do I do that? You mean the whole save file as an attachment?
go into your saves folder (Milfcreek-0.4d-pc\game\saves), find the relevant save and archive it as a zip (I tend to use 7zip or Bandizip for this), you can then attach that zip to your post with Attach files that you can see at the bottom left of the message window (opposite post reply)

(you might be able to attach it without zipping it, but I think zipping is better IMO, helps keep it separate)

Reactions: LovingSon

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
go into your saves folder (Milfcreek-0.4d-pc\game\saves), find the relevant save and archive it as a zip (I tend to use 7zip or Bandizip for this), you can then attach that zip to your post with Attach files that you can see at the bottom left of the message window (opposite post reply)

(you might be able to attach it without zipping it, but I think zipping is better IMO, helps keep it separate)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
[savegame]
  • at first glance you seem to have missed a lot of Dorothy content, maybe spend a few days stalking her, there are about half a dozen sex scenes with her you've yet to do (one of them involves not picking up Connie so you can have some play time in the kitchen while her husband sits a few inch's away (do this again the next day for a different scene))
  • For "ask Camilla about Bella", look for her at green lake in the afternoon (I found her of Sunday, no idea if the day is relevant)
  • the "I should wait for Camilla's Call " just repeats eternally... or until the next update maybe
  • I'm not sure about Dorothy's laundry room I suspect it's another of the sex scenes you've missed it might be something you should have done before the Calendar shoot
  • I'm not sure about Connies scene either... maybe thats something you needed to trigger before the calendar shoot?

One thing you seem to have done I never did was turn down Jasmine... I'm not sure how that affects your game beyond missing out on her affections (did you do the Miranda and Sasha scenes?). You've also gone a little crazy with everyones Love Stat... Even Percy, George, Edgar and Bob have 1000 love for you lol... not sure if that affects anything but sometimes Devs add hard caps on certain scenes meaning if a value is higher than "n" it moves onto the next because it assumes certain actions must have been completed for those scores to happen... ((I've no idea if that is the case here though)

Last edited:

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
  • at first glance you seem to have missed a lot of Dorothy content, maybe spend a few days stalking her, there are about half a dozen sex scenes with her you've yet to do (one of them involves not picking up Connie so you can have some play time in the kitchen while her husband sits a few inch's away (do this again the next day for a different scene))
  • For "ask Camilla about Bella", look for her at green lake in the afternoon (I found her of Sunday, no idea if the day is relevant)
  • the "I should wait for Camilla's Call " just repeats eternally... or until the next update maybe
  • I'm not sure about Dorothy's laundry room I suspect it's another of the sex scenes you've missed it might be something you should have done before the Calendar shoot
  • I'm not sure about Connies scene either... maybe thats something you needed to trigger before the calendar shoot?

One thing you seem to have done I never did was turn down Jasmine... I'm not sure how that affects your game beyond missing out on her affections (did you do the Miranda and Sasha scenes?). You've also gone a little crazy with everyones Love Stat... Even Percy, George, Edgar and Bob have 1000 love for you lol... not sure if that affects anything but sometimes Devs add hard caps on certain scenes meaning if a value is higher than "n" it moves onto the next because it assumes certain actions must have been completed for those scores to happen... ((I've no idea if that is the case here though)
I dont seem to be able to do anything else with Dorothy and I thought I had done everything with her. Not sure how I missed so much as she was one of my favorite characters.
I will keep trying on different days and times and locations to see if anything progresses it.
I turned down Jasmine because the Asian girl, cant remember her name, catches you with Jasmine and disapproves. I didnt want that to happen.
I didnt set the amount of love, I just used the Mod and its automaticaly adds 1000.
I never was offered a Miranda and Sasha scene with them together.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont seem to be able to do anything else with Dorothy and I thought I had done everything with her. Not sure how I missed so much as she was one of my favorite characters.
I will keep trying on different days and times and locations to see if anything progresses it.
I turned down Jasmine because the Asian girl, cant remember her name, catches you with Jasmine and disapproves. I didnt want that to happen.
I didnt set the amount of love, I just used the Mod and its automaticaly adds 1000.
I never was offered a Miranda and Sasha scene with them together.
For Dorothy start in the morning and approach her in the kitchen then just stalk her after that (The update before this one was almost all Dorothy), there are scenes in Kitchen (solo)/Master bedroom (searching for key)/Bathroom (bath)/Kitchen with husband & Porch/and Master bedroom at night when her husband is there. With a few variants happening as you revisit those locations gibimg new options

The scene you missed with Connie was a early scene BTW, it was a simple voyeur scene where you talk to her while she is changing, I think you'll have to jump back to a Pre-Calendar save to see it though

IFIAK you can have all the girls (in sandbox anyway since you can build them all back up... so far at least)

Miranda and Sasha don't have a couple scene, you have a fantasy scene with Sasha at the bar, peeping on someone in the shower(sasha?) and a Miranda pill scene (Fap to her ass)

Yeah from what I can tell the Love settings probably didn't hurt anything.

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
Oh yeah then I did both of those scenes with Sasha and Miranda
And I found all the Dorothy scenes and got them completed. Only person I like more than Dorothy is Leah. I cant wait to see some Leah scenes!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh yeah then I did both of those scenes with Sasha and Miranda
And I found all the Dorothy scenes and got them completed. Only person I like more than Dorothy is Leah. I cant wait to see some Leah scenes!
Did you do Hannah? she came back in this update, with a couple of nice-ish ones (I'm not a fan of Femdom but I do like Crazy so I'm torn)

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Milfcreek 0.4E [DOWNLOAD]

Fan and above: Instant; Supporter: 7 Nov 2023; Tipper: 9 Nov 2023; Public: 11 Nov 2023

any hero ?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes