Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I can just have sex with Vanessa at motel, nothing after that for Anne - is this right or is my save bugged? In game guide tell me to continue Vanessa road but there is nothing for here after sex at motel :unsure:

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
I can just have sex with Vanessa at motel, nothing after that for Anne - is this right or is my save bugged? In game guide tell me to continue Vanessa road but there is nothing for here after sex at motel :unsure:
Yup it tells in the Change log nothing with Anne and a new character. Probably only teases with Anne to keep people donating. Heck there's more action with Anne in the fan art then in the game!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
True, after the fight with Anne, there is no more content with her, other than a fantasy scene that was added in version 0.4.c but I guess that can be accessed before the fight as well. The dev did state that Anne's story won't continue until version 0.5.

From what I can tell, his favorite character seems to be Dorothy since she was pretty much his focus after she was introduced. She easily has the most scenes out of all the women so far, with only Anne coming close and even so, most of Anne's scenes are fantasy ones.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Just love that Bait and Switch tactic devs use to gain popularity. Tease with pics about a potential Li, garner desire for that Li, then set the development for that Li to the back burner and then create crap filler.

1699657956260.gif

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
I believe I only saw one scene with a closeup shot, most are all from a third person view and we don't see anything even with the scenes that has two different angles
I've noticed such pattern when devs are into NTR. Which is the case here, because the dev here develops NTR side stories. NTR-fans don't want to fuck a woman by themselves, they want to see a woman being fucked.

Third, we have all those magnificent asses and some characters doesn't even have an asshole, although those scenes I believe is from the earlier versions and since then you are including on the new releases(?), if that's the case then is great. Again about the asses, I hope you include anal sex because is a crime the lack of anal with these asses.
And again, when devs are into NTR... The main point of which is "stealing", "winning female over", "impregnation" (i.e. as ultimate winning over other competitors) and other crap like that. So anal content in such scenarios is more likely to be a one-time\two-time occurence, just to show the "dominance" over female or as a stage of "conquering" her. If such content is going to be here at all, because NTR-fans are obviously vaginal-centered.

Other examples of games with devs into NTR:

Sexbot
Power Vacuum

So it's naive to expect POV perspective scenes and anal scenes from such devs. It's not gonna happen with a very high probability (and even less likely in combination). And even if it's going to happen it's not gonna be satisfactory most likely, because they're gonna make it cringe-like in one way or another.

So it applies even if the game itself does not contain NTR. But when devs who develop a game are into it, they're still going to twist it into their taste (NTR-"flavoured" I would've say) with such small things.

It's unfortunate really, because they're the ones who often make really attractive voluptuous\curvy female body models (and with really nice asses too). Thus they take some of us on a trail of false hopes and expectations. Especially at early versions of a games, when there's little of content.

If someone noticed another signs that could be used to recognize a developer's affinity early, about what his preferred content is, please let me know. It would've been really nice to know about some "red flags", to be able to filter out games without perspectives.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes