ninjabanana

Feb 13, 2018
i cant meet both venessa and rose. if i meet one of them the otherone never shows after i speak to grandma

Last edited:

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
for me the game is totally bugged, there is always some quest i cannot progress

"keep hitting on vanessa in the morning" yes sure... i did it for one month in game..
I'm in the same situation. Does anyone know how to get an appointment? I can only talk to her and she says "ask about the money." Which leads to basically nothing.

Reactions: ApolloT

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, can anyone help me, I checked for hint for Anne, it says to increase love points by 3 , when I approach her she says she does not want to talk to me. Also for Dorothy the hint says talk to her when she is finding the key in bedroom in afternoon, but when I go to talk the MC starts banging her from behind.

Note: i already played the foursome at the barn and took the night job/call.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you can see in my screenshot that say date in the motel if mc dont arranged the date that will never appear
I don't know dude, the first thought that went through my head is you missed the date and that is a screenshot from a following day... but that is just a guess, it certainly wouldn't be the first bug to crop up in this game.
For me is was a simple case of trying to seduce her in the bakery (the option was grey but still worked), she set the date for that afternoon, which happened immediately as the next time period, so I went there, and there she was in the car park as shown in my screenshot.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
OK,I don't know I need to ask Camilla about Bella before going to the motel
for me the game is totally bugged, there is always some quest i cannot progress

"keep hitting on vanessa in the morning" yes sure... i did it for one month in game..
I'm in the same situation. Does anyone know how to get an appointment? I can only talk to her and she says "ask about the money." Which leads to basically nothing.
shamtiiomi

These things might be connected
Bella appears after your first date at the motel with Vanessa, if you never asked Camilla about her, that might be blocking the Vanessa date.

Desertpunky

Jul 1, 2018
How do I start Vanessa's quest? it says meet Vanessa at the store in the kitchen in the morning, but she's not there

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi, can anyone help me, I checked for hint for Anne, it says to increase love points by 3 , when I approach her she says she does not want to talk to me. Also for Dorothy the hint says talk to her when she is finding the key in bedroom in afternoon, but when I go to talk the MC starts banging her from behind.

Note: i already played the foursome at the barn and took the night job/call.
I think you're bugged out. you have hints for stuff you should have done before the Calendar shoot.

How do I start Vanessa's quest? it says meet Vanessa at the store in the kitchen in the morning, but she's not there
Have you been doing the deliveries? my guess is you'll need to do at least 2 before Vanessa appears in the kitchen, since there is an event after the second one.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
shamtiiomi

These things might be connected
Bella appears after your first date at the motel with Vanessa, if you never asked Camilla about her, that might be blocking the Vanessa date.
Dude, I really feel stupid, I don't know where I'm going wrong.
First: I meet with grandma "I ask about work" and she talks to me with Vanessa.
Second: I meet Grandma and Vanessa in the entrance, I ask about work. They tell me to repair the bicycle.
Third: I repair the bike and go to sleep, Fantasy scene with Vanessa.
Fourth: I ask grandma for the address of Vanessa's store.
Fifth: I meet with Vanessa and talk for the first time in the kitchen.
So on the hints says: I should hit on vanessa, maybe i'll get a date form her.
Then I go to the store again in the morning and talk to Vanessa but an option to advance the story never appears. Only an "Ask for money" option and that leads to nothing.
Do you know where I'm making the mistake?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dude, I really feel stupid, I don't know where I'm going wrong.
First: I meet with grandma "I ask about work" and she talks to me with Vanessa.
Second: I meet Grandma and Vanessa in the entrance, I ask about work. They tell me to repair the bicycle.
Third: I repair the bike and go to sleep, Fantasy scene with Vanessa.
Fourth: I ask grandma for the address of Vanessa's store.
Fifth: I meet with Vanessa and talk for the first time in the kitchen.
So on the hints says: I should hit on vanessa, maybe i'll get a date form her.
Then I go to the store again in the morning and talk to Vanessa but an option to advance the story never appears. Only an "Ask for money" option and that leads to nothing.
Do you know where I'm making the mistake?
I think you're at the wrong end of the story to be dating Vanessa, AFAIK her dates happen after the Calendar Shoot foursome, it doesn't make sense for them to happen earlier.
(Though it should be noted I've never attempted to do them in the first part)
Though I guess you could post your save, let me see what it says in your various hints

Reactions: tommyjohne

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I think you're at the wrong end of the story to be dating Vanessa, AFAIK her dates happen after the Calendar Shoot foursome, it doesn't make sense for them to happen earlier.
(Though it should be noted I've never attempted to do them in the first part)
Though I guess you could post your save, let me see what it says in your various hints
View attachment quick-4-LT1.save
I had never played this game before and I'm in story mode, I just followed the "go to work", but it's eating my brain that I can't advance with Vanessa haha

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3078334
I had never played this game before and I'm in story mode, I just followed the "go to work", but it's eating my brain that I can't advance with Vanessa haha
I restarted the game now and I see what you see, but I still think there won't be anything you can do with Vanessa until after the Calendar photoshoot (it is essentially the end of the first chapter, and marks the beginning of sex with Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa).
Your next steps should be to mess with the electricity in the utility room, build a relationship with Bella and when you get introduced to Dorothy and Hannah, stalk them for a while to get their early scenes (you lose the ability to get them after the photoshoot).
But who knows what changes happened with this update, if you do get Vanessa before the Foursome please share.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes