Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I restarted the game now and I see what you see, but I still think there won't be anything you can do with Vanessa until after the Calendar photoshoot (it is essentially the end of the first chapter, and marks the beginning of sex with Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa).
Your next steps should be to mess with the electricity in the utility room, build a relationship with Bella and when you get introduced to Dorothy and Hannah, stalk them for a while to get their early scenes (you lose the ability to get them after the photoshoot).
But who knows what changes happened with this update, if you do get Vanessa before the Foursome please share.
Oh... I understand friend, what's wrong is the hint, I should say continue progressing with the other characters... now it makes sense to me hahaha
In any case, thank you very much!

eukalyptus

May 9, 2023
I've met with Camila at night and visited Dorothy's bath soooo many times and nothing changes...still same hints....Any advice, hmm??

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh... I understand friend, what's wrong is the hint, I should say continue progressing with the other characters... now it makes sense to me hahaha
In any case, thank you very much!
(y)
Vanessa content is new so it might be possible there is something Pre-photoshoot, so it's worth checking her from time to time in case, just don't panic if there isn't
I've met with Camila at night and visited Dorothy's bath soooo many times and nothing changes...still same hints....Any advice, hmm??
The Bath doesn't really change much (there are a couple of variations cuminating with fucking her there), what do you mean you met Camilla at night? you mean the outcalls with her as your pimp, or fucking her in the Brothel?

You really need to give more information about where you are if you want tips... In the UI at the top left near your cash, is a "?" in a circle... click it to open your ingame hints, use the left and right arrows to scroll through the girls... what does that say you should do next?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The love point counter is messed up, hints say I should increase love points with Dorothy and Hannah, I visit them, the game says +1 love point but in the hints the number doesn't change, as such I can't move with Anne (needs Hannah 3 LP).
Any thoughts about this?

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone upload a save file from beginning of this new version as the save file I have is bugged and vanessa doesn't appear at the motel

eukalyptus

May 9, 2023
The Bath doesn't really change much (there are a couple of variations cuminating with fucking her there), what do you mean you met Camilla at night? you mean the outcalls with her as your pimp, or fucking her in the Brothel?

You really need to give more information about where you are if you want tips... In the UI at the top left near your cash, is a "?" in a circle... click it to open your ingame hints, use the left and right arrows to scroll through the girls... what does that say you should do next?
[/QUOTE]

I reached the end of update, when I followed Julie and the van. Hints say "to be continued" with every girl except Camila (I should wait for Camila's phone call) and Dorothy (I should visit Dorothy while she's taking a bath).

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I tried a fresh set of downloads from the links, and none of them provided working .exes on Windows. All the files seem to exist, but double-clicking the main .exe does nothing. Did I get corrupted downloads from all the links?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
was enjoying then hit the point of no progress until i buy a pool for 1600, when i make 40 a day..
You get a lot more if you use the phone, Mom will give you 100-200 per week, Miriam 900 on the first call then about 600-700 per week, Even Rose will chip in some 50-100 per week. Maybe Vanessa too, though I didn't go down that road... Generally I cheat cash so I never really use those methods.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Great, no content with Rose. Again
Maybe be grateful for that... I suspect the next Rose content will involve her trying to remove our balls with a rusty knife, though watching her get in a cat fight with her mom might make it worth it :devilish:

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
Great, no content with Rose. Again
i know right? I don't like it that established characters at the start are just forgotten or cast aside like that. Its like there was no loner a plan with them anymore.

When are we going to get just some alone time only with Rose? There should be a chose for going with only one woman or the daft harem option (which makes no sense). What's the point of chose when there is none?

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
Maybe be grateful for that... I suspect the next Rose content will involve her trying to remove our balls with a rusty knife, though watching her get in a cat fight with her mom might make it worth it :devilish:
I hope not. I wanted to be with just her but there is barely any content after confessing with her and helping her with her own website.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I hope not. I wanted to be with just her but there is barely any content after confessing with her and helping her with her own website.
fairly sure this game will never be about just one girl, I'm also very sure we'll see more of her, but there are a lot of women in the game that need attention too. My money is on Rose coming back with a vengeance after we have a decent amount of content with Hannah, Connie and Vanessa.... we need enough material to feed the green eyed monster, lots of targets to make her up her game to compete rather just go psycho and kill 'em

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes