DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
I mean, the model of MILFs and GILFs are great and all but most of the characters are either assholes or control freaks, and I doubt the harem path is possible considering they all basically treat MC as a human dildo and willing to cut others' throat for that.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
So how do we get Vanessa I mean every time you go to her it says the approach her is not an option no matter how many days you go even if you go everyday.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So how do we get Vanessa I mean every time you go to her it says the approach her is not an option no matter how many days you go even if you go everyday.
Vanessa becomes available after the calendar shoot, my first playthrough with an old save gave her date immediately, on my second playthrough from scratch I got her date after one refusal, so I'm guessing her date is contingent on another story element being completed first (or RNG)

Ambrose26

Jun 10, 2018
I am stuck in the Anne's bedroom peek in the evening. I got the ladder, placed and went to the upper floor patio. But there is no option to peek. Any help guys?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

about:blank

May 7, 2019
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Currently, ntr shit is not in the main game (I don't think it will ever be here)

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Besides giving away money, what are the consequences of this choice? This is the loony husband of the lawnmower lady.. I don't want him involved in the MC's affairs, but if the choice leads to income without the crazy guy messing with relationships, I might accept the offer.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Besides giving away money, what are the consequences of this choice? This is the loony husband of the lawnmower lady.. I don't want him involved in the MC's affairs, but if the choice leads to income without the crazy guy messing with relationships, I might accept the offer.
it's too early in the story to know anything about consequences, but after you give him the money Hannah makes a point of saying that he has essentially vanished from her life (he's busy with some mysterious project)

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
True. Hannah also says repeatedly to not give Percy money. I saved a backup in case I change my mind. For now, I gave him the money since it was yellow text, meaning suggested or recommended.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
after the photo shoot you cannot get Ann or anything if we can then what should I do and how do i trigger the road trip

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why are you spamming the thread? you can edit your posts and add all your questions to the one post
...How do we trigger the road trip
...after the photo shoot you cannot get Ann or anything if we can then what should I do and how do i trigger the road trip
...How do we have Anne in the photo shoot with the others ?
...How do we get Anne back talking to us after the photo shoot?
Road Trip isn't in the main game, it's in Shorts
How do you get Ann?... You wait for that content to be created, I wouldn't hold my breath on that though, given the speed this Dev makes content and the number of story arcs he needs to develop I'd be shocked if Ann got more actionable content inside a Year. and even when she gets more I expect she will still be resistant to having a sexual relationship with the MC for a significant amount of time.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Unfortunately another game with very good scenes, anims and milfs but a shitty game mechanics making u go in circles unable to progress in the story. Remind me of Foot of the mountains and alikes.
Really a shame.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
for now it seems to me that this isn't an harem game at all... i lost Rose cuz she become possessive and put mc into a choice..pratically being with her it ruin possible relationship with his sister... now every MILF act like a possessive freak..doroty too now wich ggive MC ultimatum to being only with her... Harem tag still there tough

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
What do you think is the best choice. which path do you think will be best???? Vanessa, Motel, and choices. MC takes control or Vanessa takes control.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes