Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
All the NTR was just my commissions the dev made.

Shame too Id love to have shared my other ones but it would only cause a shit storm here again.;)

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
did you cheat her love/corruption? I've a theory that the game looks at the story stage + character points + RNG to place the girls around the map, so if you boosted her affection and advanced the story enough with other characters it skips some scenes. It shouldn't make a big difference I think based on what I've seen in other peoples games, you've just missed a Laundry room Titjob.

From what I recall she is in the laundry room frequently until you visit the swamp, then she just stops turning up there and the Dinner scene takes over.
yeah I did... but I cant progess with her dauther because it tells me to go to the dinner in dorothys house but she doenst appear either... so Im stuck tryng to find dorothys scene.... do u have saves?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah I did... but I cant progess with her dauther because it tells me to go to the dinner in dorothys house but she doenst appear either... so Im stuck tryng to find dorothys scene.... do u have saves?
nope, post your save and I'll see if I can spot something you didn't, I suspect the Dorothy Laundry scene is just lost if you didn't get it earlier, but I don't think anything else got blocked because of it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how get rose accept harem??
you don't... The story hasn't gotten to that stage yet. It hasn't gotten to the stage where anyone accepts any kind of harem/sharing scenario, The MC is just cheating on everyone at this point and I don't imagine that'll change for a long while yet.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
you don't... The story hasn't gotten to that stage yet. It hasn't gotten to the stage where anyone accepts any kind of harem/sharing scenario, The MC is just cheating on everyone at this point and I don't imagine that'll change for a long while yet.
oh :(

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
When Anna tells Julia to go to the grocery store, she forgets her purse, MC sees and takes it to her and she is kidnapped and in the end it is Dorothy's husband who kidnapped her and in the end the game ends?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When Anna tells Julia to go to the grocery store, she forgets her purse, MC sees and takes it to her and she is kidnapped and in the end it is Dorothy's husband who kidnapped her and in the end the game ends?
No, No and No

1. The Games has barely begun, (we barely fucked half the girls we've been introduced too), no way this story has ended (Story wise...knock on wood, lets not jinx an abandoned tag)
  2. This is George (Anne's husband)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    And this is Randall (You might remember him from Sheriff Sarahs visit, when she told you that he used to be George's friend who is out for revenge against him and his family... the same guy who knocked you out after following the van)
  3. "in the end the game ends???".... another No for good measure :p

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
No, No and No

1. The Games has barely begun, (we barely fucked half the girls we've been introduced too), no way this story has ended (Story wise...knock on wood, lets not jinx an abandoned tag)
  2. This is George (Anne's husband)
    And this is Randall (You might remember him from Sheriff Sarahs visit, when she told you that he used to be George's friend who is out for revenge against him and his family... the same guy who knocked you out after following the van)
  3. "in the end the game ends???".... another No for good measure :p
Is the update finished?

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
? not sure what you mean, The Game isn't finished, I have no information on the next update.
I have no inside knowledge, I'm not a patreon and I don't have any communication with the Dev.
Does this version end at this point where the guy kidnaps Julia and knocks out the MC?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes