Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Ifritdo

Aug 18, 2022
Someone Know if there is a bug with Vanessa or Camila.
With Vanessa i cant continue her story. It say i need to flirt with her at her work but the only option i have is ask for money.
In thecase of Camilla the mission say i need to wait for her to call me. i dont how many nights passed but she never call

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Someone Know if there is a bug with Vanessa or Camila.
With Vanessa i cant continue her story. It say i need to flirt with her at her work but the only option i have is ask for money.
In thecase of Camilla the mission say i need to wait for her to call me. i dont how many nights passed but she never call
the Hint for Vanessa comes way too early, you need to visit her after the Calendar photoshoot.
I've not heard of anyone having issues with Camila not calling before, my main issue with her is she calls way too often... My guess is the game is waiting for you to progress one of the other girls before starting Camillas outcalls.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
is there any anal, and if so, is there much?
You'd think there would be a lot of that with all the focus on huge asses but last I checked it had none. The tag wasn't added so that should still be the case now and if after 3 whole years there isn't even a single one then it is pretty clear we are not going to get a good amount if we ever get any at all. Huge waste, guess dev just isn't into it.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

nillou2

Apr 23, 2023
I'm completely stupid, how the hell do you leave the house? I can't find an exit. Just shifting from front yard to backyard.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm completely stupid, how the hell do you leave the house? I can't find an exit. Just shifting from front yard to backyard.
build a bicycle, then new locations will appear in the top right corner as you unlock them, you'll need to talk to Anne in the kitchen about work opportunities to unlock the first one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Julie, morning kitchen. She's never there. Need help to progress. :(

anybody get this to work?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020

I have but I didn't have your problem just download the cheat mod on the op, and click the icon that pops up on screen and click all gallery scenes that way you can watch the scene without trouble

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

There are some quest hints that show a long time before you can action them, I'll assume this is one of them.
Julie doesn't appear in the kitchen till after the calendar photoshoot.

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There are some quest hints that show a long time before you can action them, I'll assume this is one of them.
Julie doesn't appear in the kitchen till after the calendar photoshoot.
well now that's a misleading hint isn't it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well now that's a misleading hint isn't it.
I assume it was an oversight like the hint for Vanessa (she can't be done till after the photoshoot either), most of the hints are decent.
Hopefully they will be on the "bug fixed" list next update.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Wow, seems like there is so little interest in this game, even after a week after the release there is nobody uploading it. Strange, how did this happen?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes