drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
As I said future tags . according to you there will be a situation like that .

And about save situation ,it is absolutely possible to make your save compatible for next version ,there are many sandbox with so many variables . Look for games like badik ,big city pleasures ,mist,milfy city,summer time saga .they all have heavy sandbox and lots of variables . Try contacting the community here they will help you .
In the case for this update it was impossible for ending save from v0.2a to work as the events happened before this ending. The dev should have held off on this update until the whorehouse scene was completed. At least this happened when there wasn't too many scenes to repeat.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You need to replay from the time you arrive at Milfcreek, the first part can be skipped. Basically first we hear a telephone conversation between Anne and Jessica. Then a scene with Jessica and her son. These will probably show up in a future update and may lead to dreaded NTR scenes. The other scenes are at night with Anne and Julia.
I dont mind that scene as long as the MC steals her from Danny like a netori route and if the dev wants to add an ntr I dont mind as long its avoidable.

GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
hi ppl. where is the ladder? and every evening i go to the tv i can't do a thing, nor is anyone there except me. any guidelines?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I dont mind that scene as long as the MC steals her from Danny like a netori route and if the dev wants to add an ntr I dont mind as long its avoidable.
As far as Danny goes, he is no longer interested in sex. If MC buys him a long desired VR Set, Danny will be happy to share Jessica with him. Other than that, he's role and appearance in the story will be minimal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Let me know if it worked. If not it means there's a problem somewhere else, maybe the download file was corrupted
Ok, now I played the game AGAIN, and those night scenes don`t show up !!!!! Only thing, witch is odd, is that my game jumps at first Monday (at start) to Wednesday just sleepping 1 night !!!!!!

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
As I said future tags . according to you there will be a situation like that .

And about save situation ,it is absolutely possible to make your save compatible for next version ,there are many sandbox with so many variables . Look for games like badik ,big city pleasures ,mist,milfy city,summer time saga .they all have heavy sandbox and lots of variables . Try contacting the community here they will help you .
As I mentioned, it is doable and there are workarounds, but it will take time to implement. For the moment this feature is not a priority.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Ok, now I played the game AGAIN, and those night scenes don`t show up !!!!! Only thing, witch is odd, is that my game jumps at first Monday (at start) to Wednesday just sleepping 1 night !!!!!!
I don't know to be honest.
here is the latest version online - i tested it and it's fine:

if this doesn't work for you it means you are probably doing something wrong.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know to be honest.
here is the latest version online - i tested it and it's fine:

if this doesn't work for you it means you are probably doing something wrong.
Yes, thats my version (Mega) !!!! Does your game jump at that first Monday to Wednesday just sleepping at one night ????

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
how to get the dream scene with Julia ? i unlocked the other scenes but not this one also the Watching Tv scene for Rhonda i can't press on the TV

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know... but ending ver02b it is the same that ver 0.2a...why?
Well if you checked the change log you would have seen nothing was done to the ending yet.
So far this change log has been kept up to date.

Changelog 0.2b:

+ 1 night event with Anne (3 options)
+ 1 night event with Julie (3 options)
+ 1 new character: Jessica

Changelog 0.2a:

+ 1 clip (Hava Addams: The Resort)
* ladder now available from the start
* removed products in Online Shop that caused a bug

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are there only dream scenes in the game or is there actual sexual stuff? if so what?
There is sleep sex with oral sex and titfuck plus a rubbing scene while they are a sleep, IE why this needs not only sleep sex tag but rape tag to.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes