Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, I'll just list all the steps that need to be done for the night events:
1. Go to Reading room (basement) click on the table, then click on the key that's on tha table
2. Go to Storage Room (basement) and grab the ladder.
3. Go on the Front Alley and click on right side of the porch (to mount the ladder so you can climb on the patio)
4. Skip time until Night then go to any of Anne or Julie's bedrooms.
5. Both of them should be in bed sleeping
6. Click on them
7. A menu will pop up, select Approach
8. You'll see various buttons on the girls, to rub, to turn around etc
I played the start as allways (peeking first both at evening) and DIDN`T go up at first couple of nights, so that was the problem, I think !!! BTW, events don´t start if you miss them at start, at least not to me, but THANKS, I PLAY it again !!!!(y)(y)(y)

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Dev your game is great, i dont care about restarting from the beginning! Your the best, your game is in my top 10 (out of 40+) and please keep updating this masterpiece!

Reactions: digibang

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I played the start as allways (peeking first both at evening) and DIDN`T go up at first couple of nights, so that was the problem, I think !!! BTW, events don´t start if you miss them at start, at least not to me, but THANKS, I PLAY it again !!!!(y)(y)(y)
Let me know if it worked. If not it means there's a problem somewhere else, maybe the download file was corrupted

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
On android version I can't save or load because the options arent there
Android version is currently experimental. I don't remember the action for bringing up the menu. Have you tried holding the touch or swiping left / right/ up / down ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why does this give me a Big Brother vibe???

Due to the sleep sex that can happen in this game the rape tag is needed.
Tags that are also needed are sleep sex, oral sex and hand job + masturbation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tragic Princess

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
If the content planned with male NPCs is grope, and nothing else, it is worth a warning in the OP, so as not to scare the HAREM player.
Many DEVs start with grope and then go to NTR. Your choice. And if you choose not to go beyond groping, better to warn early, so as not to lose players who are not interested in male NPCs.

And there are many NTR players who watch the NPC grabbing women. And they think the game will have NTR. And then they complain that it didn't evolve to NTR. The clearer in OP (post 1) is the better.
maybe they don´t understand that our comments aren´t critics only a reminder to have less discussions about what´s good or bad....only a lil tag at the right places and no problems with folks like me(haremlover-ntr hater) OR others...that hard to understand???? tags like "sharing" "multiple penetr." "ntr" what not......why have palaber about who´s kinks are the better ones!? the right tags and everybody knows what he/she is betting for, nothing more....good luck with the work !!!

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello, how are you? The problem I have is the first night, and he wants to go see the landlady. Errors appear and I cannot continue. Do you know how to solve this problem? Thank you

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
A tip for the ending of the chapter, before you give rum, make sure you have at least $109 to cover costs for this part and to complete all night scenes. George goes outside after giving the rum. I was short on cash (already given rum) and had to do deliveries to get $100. But George didn't show up outside. The game was saying I had to buy rum again, but it wasn't in the shop anymore. Somehow by talking to George and cycling through days he finally showed up outside.

To the dev, I like how the story is progressing but this injected update messes up previous save files, I hope that this will only be a one time occurrence. Also in terms of story, the night time bedroom creeping should have been event restricted. You can do these after being there for a day. For grandma these scenes should only happen after the dining room magazine. For the sister it should be after the porch, bathroom and afternoon bedroom scenes are done.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how where etc are there new scenes?!? it ends exactly in the same spot!

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
how where etc are there new scenes?!? it ends exactly in the same spot!
You need to replay from the time you arrive at Milfcreek, the first part can be skipped. Basically first we hear a telephone conversation between Anne and Jessica. Then a scene with Jessica and her son. These will probably show up in a future update and may lead to dreaded NTR scenes. The other scenes are at night with Anne and Julia.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I don't believe the game can be categorized as NTR. There is another male character that chases the girls but it never reaches the point of cucking the MC.
But I don't want to engage in this topic, as people obviously have different definitions of it
As I said future tags . according to you there will be a situation like that .

And about save situation ,it is absolutely possible to make your save compatible for next version ,there are many sandbox with so many variables . Look for games like badik ,big city pleasures ,mist,milfy city,summer time saga .they all have heavy sandbox and lots of variables . Try contacting the community here they will help you .

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes