Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Milfcreek [v0.2b]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated
: 2021-05-2

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfcreek [v0.2b]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated
: 2021-05-2

of Milfcreek [v0.2a]

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.2a]

of Milfcreek [v0.1b] [Digibang]

di un fanMilfcreek [v0.1b] [Digibang]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-05-24
Version: 0.2b
LINK

Reactions: digibang

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I got to start a new game again, seriously? I've already had to start again with the v0.2a update, now I got to do it again for v0.2b. Sorry Dev but I like the game, but is this how it's going to keep playing out each update? Too many games are heading this way now with "previous saves will no longer work". If it's because of new content, why not add it into the next update and not write it into an earlier one? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
So we would have to start from the beginning with every new update? I'm not an expert of course and you're developer, but there are a lot of ren'py game that are adding new events and saves are for the most time compatible, so i doubt it's engine limitation. I'm not gonna tell you how to do your work, but maybe find a way to make saves compatible with every new update, because more likely than not there is a way, whether you know about it or not.

Having to start all over again every time is frustrating and time consuming even with skip option, especially if you plan on adding more paths and decisions that could impact future scenes. If you can't make saves work with every new update, you can at least upload saves that have everything progressed and unlocked up until new content.
I appreciate your suggestions, but it is hard to explain it to non-programmers.
In renpy, previous saves compatibility is applicable for games with a linear story with very few of what are called "variables". Not for complex games with multiple locations, events scheduler, inventory etc. There are workarounds of course but it boils down to time vs value: do i spend the time on adding new content into the game or adding a functionality?
I will probably fix this in the future but for the moment it is not a priority.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I hope that if the game really has NTR, that Dev makes the NTR optional and avoidable (without that shit to skip the scene, as it would be hidden NTR, but the option to interrupt and prevent another guy from touching the girls besides the MC), but I'm enjoying the game right now, it has a similar essence to the Power Vacuum, it would be disappointing if it was spoiled with the inevitable shitty NTR!

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I got to start a new game again, seriously? I've already had to start again with the v0.2a update, now I got to do it again for v0.2b. Sorry Dev but I like the game, but is this how it's going to keep playing out each update? Too many games are heading this way now with "previous saves will no longer work". If it's because of new content, why not add it into the next update and not write it into an earlier one? Doesn't make sense to me at all.
I tried to explain it in my previous post - it's all about the game complexity.
For Milfcreek is almost impossible to add every single event that you'll use in the game. If I were to add every single future event, charactet and location, it will take weeks, not to mention the game will be filled with "not implemented" messages - about which users complained about (yes I attempted to do that)
I will fix this in the future because I understand it's frustrating but for moment it is not a priority

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I tried to explain it in my previous post - it's all about the game complexity.
For Milfcreek is almost impossible to add every single event that you'll use in the game. If I were to add every single future event, charactet and location, it will take weeks, not to mention the game will be filled with "not implemented" messages - about which users complained about (yes I attempted to do that)
I will fix this in the future because I understand it's frustrating but for moment it is not a priority
Thanks for the quick reply and explanation. I like the game so far and quite prepared to start over as it's not too far to catch back up. (y)

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
How do I unlock the Julie scene from the gallery, looks like another dream sequence. It's the last one for me and I can't figure it out.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I appreciate your suggestions, but it is hard to explain it to non-programmers.
In renpy, previous saves compatibility is applicable for games with a linear story with very few of what are called "variables". Not for complex games with multiple locations, events scheduler, inventory etc. There are workarounds of course but it boils down to time vs value: do i spend the time on adding new content into the game or adding a functionality?
I will probably fix this in the future but for the moment it is not a priority.
Shame, because i liked sandbox design for this game, but because we have to start from the beginning with every update, i'll be kinda forced to play this like VN and enable skip until i reach new content. It's not impossible to make saves compatible, just look at Area69 game for example or any othe sandbox ren'py, but i understand it's a time consuming issue for you.
Ultimately your supporters will decide if they like this kind of game developing process, so it is what it is...

Regarding the overall story that you plan for the game, don't fall under pressure from some spammers, because it will turn in the same old boring trope that is almost every game on this site, so give option for vanilla, but also if possible and i think you already mentioned in this thread on the first couple of pages, include other options such as sharing, corruption, mind blowing orgies, etc:eek: . Either that or for the sake of immersion remove all other male characters or cut their balls:LOL:.

Wish you all the best with the game.

• Angry
Reactions: pappypop and Red88
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes