Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I thought I wouldn't like it but after playing I was enchanted the possibilities this game can provides.
The uncle and niece, the aunt and the nephew, uncle shows interest in all the women in the game he is always spying, then MC has to fight for the girls. The game can contain NTR completely avoidable for those who don't like the genre but this will depend on how much time and resources the developer will have because there are many ways and variables.

Good luck with your project digibang

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
go in the living room in the evening and click the TV
Hey Digibang, Love the game. has a lot of potential. (y) Got the TV event, thanks. The MC got to get some real action. he'll go crazy with those wet dreams :giggle:

Last edited:

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hey digibang, Love the game. has a lot of potential. (y) Got the TV event, thanks. The MC got to get some real action. he'll go crazy with those wet dreams :giggle:
:))) yeah, I know. Don't worry, he'll have some. 0.2b will give him some night events with Anne and Julie while they are sleeping ;). And 0.3 will open the door to the whorehouse

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Have can I meet the George? Afternoon...front alley. but nothing happens
If i remeber correctly George changes locations in the afternoon. Go to the Front Alley in the afternoon and keep fast-forwarding time until he appears there

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yo so I tried peeking on the sister in the bathroom, but when I do it just says "Cancel". No other button or anything.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
did you pulled the curtains prior to that?
Yes. I tested it out when the grandma was in the shower, it worked just fine. Then I pulled it again for the sister and nothing's happening when I look in the window. I think it bugged out my game when I looked in the window with the grandma first before I did it to the sister, either that or the incest patch bugged it.

EDIT: Here's my save

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes