drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I got the ladder from the store. When I try to go to the patio from Anne's room it says I need a ladder. I have the ladder already how to use it is what I want to know. Also I have repaired the bike so how and where to ask Anne for the address?
For the ladder go first go outside the house then click the "yard" icon. A circle icon appears when place your mouse on the swing chair with "climb patio".

After the bike repair see Anne again in the kitchen again in the morning.

The game has a hint system, click the question mark at the top left of screen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: InTheShadows

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
For the ladder go first go outside the house then click the "yard" icon. A circle icon appears when place your mouse on the swing chair with "climb patio".

After the bike repair see Anne again in the kitchen again in the morning.

The game has a hint system, click the question mark at the top left of screen.
I placed the ladder and climbed through the patio but Anne is always in the bathroom afterwards in the morning after bike repair. She is not in the kitchen in the morning but in the bathroom

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I placed the ladder and climbed through the patio but Anne is always in the bathroom afterwards in the morning after bike repair. She is not in the kitchen in the morning but in the bathroom
skip time and days until she is in the kitchen. characters change their location, in the morning Anne is either in the bathroom or in the kitchen.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
is the incest path updated?
the game has been updated via game request not by me. I'll update whatever needs to be updated tomorrow as per the initial schedule. but i think someone posted an updated patch on discord

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
I downloaded the latest update and tried to continue the game with the old saves. Got a crash. Where is the mistake)?
Do I have to start a new game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes