Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Does the game already have sex scenes with the MC? I know the question may be a bit stupid, but I’ve seen other times, the developer forgets to add tags.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pizzapockets

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Does the game already have sex scenes with the MC? I know the question may be a bit stupid, but I’ve seen other times, the developer forgets to add tags.
As for 0.2a not yet, just dreams. However, I didn't play 0.2b, but the dev said that the situation changes.

Reactions: Rufluszs

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There should be bedroom sneak scenes in this version with anne and julie but i can't trigger them, when entering bedroom at night, there is no option to interact...

Reactions: PAsaS1232

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/main.rpy", line 40, in script
if "defaultOrientation" in room:
File "game/main.rpy", line 40, in <module>
NameError: name 'room' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Delph\Downloads\Spiele\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Delph\Downloads\Spiele\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Delph\Downloads\Spiele\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Milfcreek 0.2b
Mon May 24 18:57:15 2021

and many other things not defined can you pls fix this?

Jan 9, 2020
Changelog 0.2b:

+ 1 night event with Anne (3 options)
+ 1 night event with Julie (3 options)
+ 1 new character: Jessica
this is new ? and why when i load my save game again finish where 0.2a stop i say thank you for playing 0.2b ???

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Delph\Downloads\Spiele\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Delph\Downloads\Spiele\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Delph\Downloads\Spiele\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\Milfcreek-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Milfcreek 0.2b
Mon May 24 18:57:15 2021

and many other things not defined can you pls fix this?
Are you using the old saves? Just to makebit clear, old saves will not work.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I thought I wouldn't like it but after playing I was enchanted the possibilities this game can provides.
The uncle and niece, the aunt and the nephew, uncle shows interest in all the women in the game he is always spying, then MC has to fight for the girls. The game can contain NTR completely avoidable for those who don't like the genre but this will depend on how much time and resources the developer will have because there are many ways and variables.

Good luck with your project digibang
Then Devs should add NTR on planned tags .so for players who are not into it can skip the game .

digibang can you pls add the future tags .

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Then Devs should add NTR on planned tags .so for players who are not into it can skip the game .

digibang can you pls add the future tags .
I don't believe the game can be categorized as NTR. There is another male character that chases the girls but it never reaches the point of cucking the MC.
But I don't want to engage in this topic, as people obviously have different definitions of it

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yes. Renpy limitation. Modifying existing scenes it's ok but adding new events, new locations or new characters messes up the save files
So we would have to start from the beginning with every new update? I'm not an expert of course and you're developer, but there are a lot of ren'py game that are adding new events and saves are for the most time compatible, so i doubt it's engine limitation. I'm not gonna tell you how to do your work, but maybe find a way to make saves compatible with every new update, because more likely than not there is a way, whether you know about it or not.

Having to start all over again every time is frustrating and time consuming even with skip option, especially if you plan on adding more paths and decisions that could impact future scenes. If you can't make saves work with every new update, you can at least upload saves that have everything progressed and unlocked up until new content.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes