DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Are there new family members introduced? If not, the old patch should be fine.

There are new relationships listed. We have Jessica, Sophie, Rose,and Rhonda listed in the relationships.rpy file. If anyone knows who these characters are, since I haven't played the game yet, and how they are related to the MC I can alter the .rpy file.

Here is what I have so far:
Diana - Mom
Edgar - Dad
Julie - Sister
Miriam - Sister
Anne - Grandma
George - Grandpa
Vanessa - Aunt (great aunt - grandpa's sister)

These are how the others are listed in the .rpy file:
Jessica - Landlady (which makes no sense since mom and dad were originally landlady and landlord)
Sophie - Friend
Rose - Acquaintance
Rhonda - Acquaintance

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'd like to get something out on the air. Just because you make a sandbox, where you can choose the order of events or repeat them, it doesn't make your story non-linear. That happens when your story has several branches. In a sandbox, your gameplay that isn't linear, to an extent because the story might as well be still.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I got excited when I saw that there was a new update, but incest patch hasn't been updated yet so I will wait.

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
UI is very well made, however, with the exception of the mom and sister the models aren't really that appealing - fat, granny old looking, etc. If you make turn them to hot chicks, you will have one of the best games out there.
I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's more accurate. Older, mature women usually don't look like they're 25 and younger. There's more heavier women in this game than most, but when you add in age, possibility of them having children in the past, smoking/drinking/eating habits...yeah, they look like how they should.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There are new relationships listed. We have Jessica, Sophie, Rose,and Rhonda listed in the relationships.rpy file. If anyone knows who these characters are, since I haven't played the game yet, and how they are related to the MC I can alter the .rpy file.

Here is what I have so far:
Diana - Mom
Edgar - Dad
Julie - Sister
Miriam - Sister
Anne - Grandma
George - Grandpa
Vanessa - Aunt (great aunt - grandpa's sister)

These are how the others are listed in the .rpy file:
Jessica - Landlady (which makes no sense since mom and dad were originally landlady and landlord)
Sophie - Friend
Rose - Acquaintance
Rhonda - Acquaintance
this is the current incest patch. just change or add what you want. it had MC to Anne as nephew. haven't played this update yet.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
And finally, there were some errors but the original writing is somewhat weird, with or without the patch, I mean the sister of the grandfather is obv your grandma as well and that grandma's daughter is ur aunt, idk weird writing or should I say phrasing... anyway here is my patch.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Downloaded ver 2a, from mega.

Open and begin where mc is flapping to grandmother ass.
Then he talks about sleeping pills, end up with an exception has occurred.

Can't ignore, can rollback but no luck going forward.

Hopefully I don't have to start all over, any suggestions.

Thanks

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Downloaded ver 2a, from mega.

Open and begin where mc is flapping to grandmother ass.
Then he talks about sleeping pills, end up with an exception has occurred.

Can't ignore, can rollback but no luck going forward.

Hopefully I don't have to start all over, any suggestions.

Thanks
I think you will have to start over sadly, it's not long anyway.

Xen86

May 6, 2017
i can't meet with george what can i do?
I had this same issue. I was eventually able to meet him there on Monday Afternoon. If that doesn't work for you try going to the meeting place and skip time until he shows up.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I got the ladder from the store. When I try to go to the patio from Anne's room it says I need a ladder. I have the ladder already how to use it is what I want to know. Also I have repaired the bike so how and where to ask Anne for the address?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Really promissing project. Makes me wonder if it will last or get abandoned as not enough income :p
Good luck :)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes