Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
How do i get the TV event? It’s not clickable at all. I have already unlocked julie scene in the bathroom, i have gone in the bathtub and fantasized about her and seen the dream scene, but when I go back in the living room in the evening i still can’t do anything with the tv, it stays there with the landscape image and there’s nowhere I can click.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
How do i get the TV event? It’s not clickable at all. I have already unlocked julie scene in the bathroom, i have gone in the bathtub and fantasized about her and seen the dream scene, but when I go back in the living room in the evening i still can’t do anything with the tv, it stays there with the landscape image and there’s nowhere I can click.
I think there might be a coding task error. The task somehow triggered only after all the tasks except for Anne's were completed.

Reactions: Summer Boy

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thinking about giving it a go.

As of v0.2b how much sex does the game contain?
You have 2 dreams (with both vanessa and rhonda), and you can have fun with grandma and sis while they sleep (3 scenes each) there is some other minor scenes (you can cum in both grandma and sis), see some panties, both of them changing clothes and taking a bath, and your aunt with your cousin. Also there is one scene in your laptop from random people.

Reactions: gotmy223

Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
I think there might be a coding task error. The task somehow triggered only after all the tasks except for Anne's were completed.
Thanks.
But that’s exactly where i am right now, all the tasks have been completed so far except for Anne's, when i check the hints for every character says i've concluded the path for this version.
and i've seen people here saying they have reached the tv event.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Ended ver 0.2a with mc and george walking towards corn field.

Downloaded ver .02b, loaded last save and nothing happens.

Any ideas why I can't progress forward?

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ended ver 0.2a with mc and george walking towards corn field.

Downloaded ver .02b, loaded last save and nothing happens.

Any ideas why I can't progress forward?

Thanks
That is the end of all content the 2 walking off, to see the new content you must start over.

Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
Thanks.
But that’s exactly where i am right now, all the tasks have been completed so far except for Anne's, when i check the hints for every character says i've concluded the path for this version.
and i've seen people here saying they have reached the tv event.
a1fox3 can you help me with my problem, man? I can’t unlock the tv event, I always check the TV in the evening and it’s never clickable although i have done all the paths so far exept for Anne’s.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 can you help me with my problem, man? I can’t unlock the tv event, I always check the TV in the evening and it’s never clickable although i have done all the paths so far exept for Anne’s.
It triggered for me 1 week after the quest came up.
I don't remember if it was evening or night time.

Reactions: Summer Boy
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes