boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Tip for watch TV on Rhonda route: Friday evening or wait week and then friday evening (at least it worked for me)

Reactions: milesld

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The thing is that is the "oh so future tag" that some people put in the tag (mostly to people that like the tag follow the game)...it will take a hell long time to that to appear in this game, i really wish that we could have tags that is already in the game and what is planned to do, i have seen some devs doing this, but most of them put both together.
Not that far away actually... I don't like debating tags. I'll say this about harem. In the next update, 0.3, which will be released in the following days, the whorehouse will be unlocked and the MC will get to choose from at least 3 different women.
In 0.4 or 0.5 MC will have a date with other 3 different women (2 of them not yet in the game), and again he will have the option of choosing between them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not that far away actually... I don't like debating tags. I'll say this about harem. In the next update, 0.3, which will be released in the following days, the whorehouse will be unlocked and the MC will get to choose from at least 3 different women.
In 0.4 or 0.5 MC will have a date with other 3 different women (2 of them not yet in the game), and again he will have the option of choosing between them.
Well at least 3 women know about each other having sex with MC?

If not then there is no harem.

MC can date and have sex with 100 women and it wont be a harem game unless 3 of them know about each other having sex with MC in a love interest (courted) way.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

1 person "MC" being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Well at least 3 women know about each other having sex with MC?

If not then there is no harem.

MC can date and have sex with 100 women and it wont be a harem game unless 3 of them know about each other having sex with MC in a love interest (courted) way.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

1 person "MC" being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.
Yes, courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously. I don't think there will be a foursome due to technicall reasons (my machine wouldn't handle the renders) but they will take turns.

I won't get into details so that I don't spoil the story.

All I can say is wait and see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously. I don't think there will be a foursome due to technicall reasons (my machine wouldn't handle the renders) but they will take turns.

I won't get into details so that I don't spoil the story.

All I can say is wait and see.
Its not talking about foursome or even threesomes, all the girls must know each other and that each one of them is having sex with MC.

And I will repeat about checking the tag rules before posting tags.

Rules

1. You must specify at least 3 tags.
  2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
  3. The OP written tags/genre, should be properly formatted with uppercase letter for the first letter and separated by a comma.
  4. Tags included in the thread should also be included in the OP and vice-versa.

5. https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Choose between them or choosing with one you want to added? Because by what you have talked, that don't look like harem, just "hey, i will fuck this whore, and will never see her again", just fucking someone don't classify as a harem.

Reactions: pappypop

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just started to try this game and It just reminded me of something thats in a lot of games put always puzzeld me.
Well two things no wait three things wait no four things thats puzzled me.

Have you ever noticed that when they molest a sleeping female they can have butt sex and boob jobs without the female noticing the extra weight sat on them?.

Also just how just how deep do they sleep that you can fuck their mouths and even them without them waking up.
That ones often puzzeld me since only few a games have you drug them first?.

Also I have never figgerd out how do you Jiz on someone especially their face without waking them up?.
My dog once sniffed my face while I was sleeping and it Dribbling on my face I was awake in an instance and I can sleep through funder storms and smoke detector's.

Lastly and this one is really confusing one how do the spunk all over a bed or a girl or even her cloths and yet the next morning she dosn't notice anything at all is amiss no sticky ness no dried seaman not even a smell ???.
only ever played one game where the MC went to the trouble of wiping away the evidence before leaving them.

Not a criticism of the game in anyway and not the only game to have this strangeness by a long shot.

Just curious.

Reactions: pappypop

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Just started to try this game and It just reminded me of something thats in a lot of games put always puzzeld me.
Well two things no wait three things wait no four things thats puzzled me.

Have you ever noticed that when they molest a sleeping female they can have butt sex and boob jobs without the female noticing the extra weight sat on them?.

Also just how just how deep do they sleep that you can fuck their mouths and even them without them waking up.
That ones often puzzeld me since only few a games have you drug them first?.

Also I have never figgerd out how do you Jiz on someone especially their face without waking them up?.
My dog once sniffed my face while I was sleeping and it Dribbling on my face I was awake in an instance and I can sleep through funder storms and smoke detector's.

Lastly and this one is really confusing one how do the spunk all over a bed or a girl or even her cloths and yet the next morning she dosn't notice anything at all is amiss no sticky ness no dried seaman not even a smell ???.
only ever played one game where the MC went to the trouble of wiping away the evidence before leaving them.

Not a criticism of the game in anyway and not the only game to have this strangeness by a long shot.

Just curious.
ok, because I find your questions reasonable, i'll give a quick insight on the future plans.

For Julie she will wake up during the night event which will cause a (temporary) rift between the two. It was not yet included because it needs extra events associated with this.

For Anne, she will be noticing the strange smell and stickiness on her face (this would have been included but it was scrapped in the last minute due to the lack of time). however it will be included in a very near future.

Overall though there is a tricky line between realism and gameplay and most of the times it's better to go for gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: kahlyan

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
I don't want to start a fight, but I want to say this.

I understand that not everyone has the money to support their favorite devs/VNs, but any good or great VN out there costs time and money for the dev. And to try to do this during Corona has challenges. I think it's very rude when free users demand and request and beg and complain, but never show any love/support to the dev. No, you don't have to donate, but why not leave a review? Why not rate the thread? Or even better, why not say something NICE? My point is you don't always need money to support things and people you want to succeed. Sometimes, just saying "Thank you for giving us Milfcreek." is great, too. :)

DigiBang worked his ass off and gave us 0.3 a lot faster than most devs out there, rebuilt his system, gave us a friendlier GUI, and still gave us both the option of sandbox and linear story. Some devs just want your money and will come up with lies about why it's taking 4-6 MONTHS to go from 0.1 to like...0.12. And to see people bitch about their old saves not working when an update comes out (0.3 comes with sandbox and story saves that lead up to the update. How many people are going to say thank you for that? ) or start a discussion about the true definition of "harem"...it just hurts me.

He didn't ask me to write this for him. I wrote it from my heart. These last two years IRL have been really hard for me because of my divorce. I mention my divorce because my ex wife was always demanding and telling me so much negative shit, that I forgot that I am a man that can still do great things. Let's not tear each other down and argue about stupid shit.

Anyway, it won't be long until someone leaks the link. That doesn't bother me. But don't be a jerk and put pressure on devs. Show some love and support, too! Corona has been tough on a lot of us. Let's try to come together and support one another. :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes