Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I liked Bella, hope I can keep her and the MC's sisters and mother away from bastard George and Danny and take their girls!

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
can i now continue playing after warehouse?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can i now continue playing after warehouse?
When mc is leaving whorehouse there is an exception has occurred.
Start a new game. Only takes 5 minutes to get back to the same point in the game when skipping text.

Works with a new game fine.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020

Whenever I start a new game, everything works automatically, yes, nothing can do it, it works automatically, is it wanted that way

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
so it's no fun can't even see which quest or how much money i have,

just press the space bar now and then with the mouse

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020

Whenever I start a new game, everything works automatically, yes, nothing can do it, it works automatically, is it wanted that way
make sure you choose Game Mode when starting a new game. You probably selected Story Mode which plays like a visual novel

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Hey dev - Edit-->Replace All-->wright=right

Basic proof-reading makes a world of difference when it comes to how your game is presented and comes across to your audience.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hey dev - Edit-->Replace All-->wright=right

Basic proof-reading makes a world of difference when it comes to how your game is presented and comes across to your audience.
i'll take care of that, thanks for noting it

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Updated with 0.3 links.

IMPORTANT:
Game saves from previous versions / updates will not work and most likely will cause crashes.
But the game ships with 2 saved games: first one for Game Mode and second one for Story Mode.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
is there some fix for bug after warehouse or to wait ?
The version that was shared here in the past days was uploaded via Game Request, not by me. I cannot advise on the integrity of that version - whether is corrupted or not.
If any bugs are encoutered in the versions that I share, then yes, I will investigate and try to fix

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
hey digibang sorry for the ping, but what's your version naming like? I mean, do you plan on finishing this game by the time it reaches v1.0 and each of your big updates takes it up by 0.1 or something else?
I'm loving it so far, but I'm a sucker for completed games, call me old-fashioned, so i really want to know how you name your updates
Yes, the plan is to have the final complete version when it reaches 1.0.
There are also plans and ideas for 2 sequels (one in mc's home town and another one with a dark and dramatic tone back in milfcreek which involve some murders and detective work) but that's a whole different discussion.
As for the updates, yes, whenever there is a major event related to the main plot, the number will change (ie from 0.2 to 0.3).
The updates followed by letters (0.2a, 0.2b) typically contain bug fixes, small scenes or characters introductions

Reactions: Amansas
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes