401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ver 0.3.

When mc is leaving whorehouse there is an exception has occurred.
MC says he needs to get back home....

Has this happened to anyone else?
3 hasn't been shared here yet, if you would like people to help with answers, maybe you could share the release?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Pg 32, public 9 Jun 21.

The download from svscomics may be a pirated copy???
Probably is a pirate copy as well as the mega linked one above. Don't bother downloading it, the game crashes after completing the whorehouse scene.

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
Ver 0.3.

When mc is leaving whorehouse there is an exception has occurred.
MC says he needs to get back home....

Has this happened to anyone else?
Make sure you're using one of the two saves that came with 0.3 or just start over.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
where are the save files? I can't find them
I couldn't find them either. Had to restart from beginning. Also if want to see all the scenes you need to get $520. Only 6 sex scenes, there is nothing with Jasmin yet and nothing new with the others. Also the relationship file lists 4 more girls that do no appear in this update. Another small update, I hope the fixes the save file issues, having to restart is getting to be a bit of a pain to do.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
hey digibang sorry for the ping, but what's your version naming like? I mean, do you plan on finishing this game by the time it reaches v1.0 and each of your big updates takes it up by 0.1 or something else?
I'm loving it so far, but I'm a sucker for completed games, call me old-fashioned, so i really want to know how you name your updates

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
I couldn't find them either. Had to restart from beginning. Also if want to see all the scenes you need to get $520. Only 6 sex scenes, there is nothing with Jasmin yet and nothing new with the others. Also the relationship file lists 4 more girls that do no appear in this update. Another small update, I hope the fixes the save file issues, having to restart is getting to be a bit of a pain to do.

Yes, there's only six lewd scenes right now (2 from Camila, 2 from Meghan, 2 from Bella). I assume Jasmine will have scenes in later updates. I'm not familiar with the relationship file because I don't use it, so I'm sorry.

where are the save files? I can't find them
So, the first thing I would do is get rid of the previous saves from anything BEFORE 0.3. None of them will work. I believe the saves that come with 0.3 should be in the 1st tab/page when you go to load the game. (15 May and 19 May). I downloaded my 0.3 straight from DigiBang's Patreon. I can't say for sure that the leaked link has the same setup.

Let me know if this works, guys. I get it, starting over is a pain, but it's also not that long of a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kahlyan

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Milfcreek [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated
: 2021-06-07

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfcreek [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated

of Milfcreek [v0.2b]

Updated
: 2021-05-2

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.2b]

Updated
: 2021-05-2

of Milfcreek [v0.2a]

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.2a]

of Milfcreek [v0.1b] [Digibang]

di un fanMilfcreek [v0.1b] [Digibang]

Italian translation

Updated
Version: 0.3
LINK

Reactions: lightpower
Jan 9, 2020
Probably is a pirate copy as well as the mega linked one above. Don't bother downloading it, the game crashes after completing the whorehouse scene.
when you download on svsc is pirate copy but when you download here is not ??? and where that person who post on svsc download ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
when you download on svsc is pirate copy but when you download here is not ??? and where that person who post on svsc download ???
Again, the free version 0.3 hasn't been officially been released by the dev. That comes out Wednesday. For Patreon supporters/tippers, 0.3 is available now for download from his Patreon.

I can't say anything about SVSC, I don't use that site.

Jan 9, 2020
Again, the free version 0.3 hasn't been officially been released by the dev. That comes out Wednesday. For Patreon supporters/tippers, 0.3 is available now for download from his Patreon.

I can't say anything about SVSC, I don't use that site.
wow someone steal dev game and post on svsc before him on patreon

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes