Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
It triggered for me 1 week after the quest came up.
I don't remember if it was evening or night time.
Thanks, man. I can’t explain what happened, it didn’t work at night to, then I kept pushing forward to the next day, didn’t work in the morning, didn’t work in the afternoon but it finally worked in the evening. Weird but at least I finally could do it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: a1fox3

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
ohhhh, this game has some promissing thicc Granny content
good luck for Digibang on making this a very goodo game
i'll keep an eye on it, maybe even support it, who knows

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Uh, holy shit, this is my favorite addition now.

Unique character models? Check.

Mini-Games that aren't too difficult or boring? Check.

Non-pointless mechanics in an early build? Check.

Sleep sex? Check.

Fun sneaky sexy stuff? Check.

Teasing mystery? Check.

acc1

Mar 30, 2021
Ok Rhonda I see you. And Vanessa. And Vanessas daughter. Damn when is the next update out?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does this game not qualify as a sandbox?
Yes it does and the harem tag needs to be removed for now anyway, there is no harem at this time.

Harem = 3 girls all knowing that each other is having sex with MC.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Also at this time there is no consensual sex, there is only sleep sex and that is rape.

Last edited:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Great game so far. I absolutely love the models -- big breasted MILF energy all around, oh my! -- and the graphics throughout the game look great. Excited to see the next update. Keep up the excellent work, dev!

Summer Boy

Mar 22, 2020
I like the game so far. What i like the most about it is that things don’t happen too fast. In most games, on the first day the main character is already fucking women and it’s very easy for him to get in their pants and to me it’s not good, like i lose motivation to keep playing, i like when the MC goes step by step, start with peeking and advances slowly until he has sex with the ladies.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The thing is that is the "oh so future tag" that some people put in the tag (mostly to people that like the tag follow the game)...it will take a hell long time to that to appear in this game, i really wish that we could have tags that is already in the game and what is planned to do, i have seen some devs doing this, but most of them put both together.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes