digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Give us the mommy and we will shower you with money :D
But for real though, stop eating around the meat because by the time you're done with everything else around it, the meat will get cold.
Maybe set aside the whole romancing the young hooker or trying to get into the pants of a bitchy sister for a minute and give us what we came for, MILFS!
Bella's story is close to an end (at least for this game). I intentionally focused on her lately - so I can have the closure with her and move on.
The milfs will come in the next update - 0.4. I don't want to give spoilers but what's more milfcreek than a harem-date with milfs?

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
...what's more milfcreek than a harem-date with milfs?

A harem date with milfs engaging in watersports?
;)

I was referring to a wholesome game of water polo in the local creek with attractive mature ladies,
I don't know what perverted things you were all imagining!
:LOL:

The dev (digibang) is spot on and fully justified with the request for free users to respect a public release schedule as separate from a paid user release schedule for exactly the reasons listed.

Maybe it's just me, but I actually don't see F95 as a pirate forum but rather a place where people share taboo content that's not widely accepted in the society and wouldn't otherwise be available in other places and platforms.
Digibang, you are awesome!
It's not just you thinking that.
Given the way patreon has already gone with deplatforming most taboo content, it won't be long before devs depending on that income have to abandon it for platforms like itch.io - which takes zero % of the proceeds if devs choose, or any chosen % as per their open revenue sharing model:

As far as the level of taboo-ness allowed with itch.io:

There are no restrictions for the kind of content you can host on itch.io (assuming it’s legal). If you plan to collect money for your content then you must adhere to the acceptable use policy of the respective payment provider:

No doubt as things keep going the way they are going,
paywalls like paypay and stripe will legally lock out indie devs, while the corporate tier continue to get away with billions in multinational money laundering every year because the banks make enough off the illegal practice to take that risk - and the politicians take their lobbyist donations <cough>bribes<cough> to look the other way.
Indie taboo content providers who need funding will have to keep figuring out workarounds and finding new platforms which don't lock them out.

Last edited:

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
The night call seems to be bugged if you are days after the last photo session. I loaded a file from the handjob with Rose and then skipped to Friday night and it triggered the event.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
There is a reason why MC keeps repeating he won't give Bella to George regardless of the deal (this is to reiterate that it will not happen) so don't worry about this. On the other hand, he can't just grab a bat and fight someone twice his size while living in his house ...
As for George, all I can say is that it will be an even greater relief when he'll be gone ...

For the saves, I will work on a something but I don't promise anything mostly because I will have to modify all the codes that deal with it and so it may flood the game with bugs. To do an entire refactoring of the game is out of the question though.
I can only guess but I hope we get the choice to set up a deal with Randall to show him that everyone has suffered under George and get him to just kill that bullying simp and then have eveyone else cover his tracks. George has proven he's a danger to Bella and no one trust or like him. Randall deserves better unless you show us he ain't as clean as it seems.

BTW I wanna say you've made a good game and I like it big time. My favorite MILFs being Carmilla and Anna and I hope we get to see Dorothy soon as well.

(y)

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
A harem date with milfs engaging in watersports?
;)

I was referring to a wholesome game of water polo in the local creek with attractive mature ladies,
I don't know what perverted things you were all imagining!
:LOL:

The dev (digibang) is spot on and fully justified with the request for free users to respect a public release schedule as separate from a paid user release schedule for exactly the reasons listed.

Digibang, you are awesome!
It's not just you thinking that.
Given the way patreon has already gone with deplatforming most taboo content, it won't be long before devs depending on that income have to abandon it for platforms like itch.io - which takes zero % of the proceeds if devs choose, or any chosen % as per their open revenue sharing model:

As far as the level of taboo-ness allowed with itch.io:

There are no restrictions for the kind of content you can host on itch.io (assuming it’s legal). If you plan to collect money for your content then you must adhere to the acceptable use policy of the respective payment provider:

No doubt as things keep going the way they are going,
paywalls like paypay and stripe will legally lock out indie devs, while the corporate tier continue to get away with billions in multinational money laundering every year because the banks make enough off the illegal practice to take that risk - and the politicians take their lobbyist donations <cough>bribes<cough> to look the other way.
Indie taboo content providers who need funding will have to keep figuring out workarounds and finding new platforms which don't lock them out.
I personally like itch a lot however if you don't set it up properly at the beginning it can get you a life ban on paypal (which I haven't).

Too bad f95 doesn't have a way to support devs ...

i don't want to get into politics, but yeah, i agree about the corruption and hypocrisy of the big corporations and banks. But what's new? Is anyone surprised that paypal, patreon, banks or what-have-you, have double standards when it comes to indie devs versus big corps?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I can only guess but I hope we get the choice to set up a deal with Randall to show him that everyone has suffered under George and get him to just kill that bullying simp and then have eveyone else cover his tracks. George has proven he's a danger to Bella and no one trust or like him. Randall deserves better unless you show us he ain't as clean as it seems.

BTW I wanna say you've made a good game and I like it big time. My favorite MILFs being Carmilla and Anna and I hope we get to see Dorothy soon as well.

(y)
Yes, Dorothy will show up in the next update (0.4)

Reactions: Nullx54

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Are there some Tags missing by chance? I am just wondering how there can be "rape" and "sleep sex" when there is no sex listed of any kind... Can you rape someone by teasing them? LOL

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
Oh no.... it got released early. Guys respect the developer Digibang and his model please. I can not support him now, so I take due diligence in waiting for official free release. So, please make sure his model is followed it is there for a reason.

On the milf side - I hope for some home action with Anna soon. Guess George needs some sleeping pills for his drink. As for the way how to get George out of the house....I would suggest some elegant and maybe bit funny way to throw him out. Violence does not need to be the only way. Second guess is to find some dirt on him and "provide" it to the nearest police station.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes