dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Still not seeing the pool or models in the android version not sure if its only me. Also sorry if I missed it but is there a change log for this version?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
1. Finished/ended 0.3b w/the shady dude watching house swears revenge, leaves in car.
2. Installed 0.3c.
3. Loaded (a few) last save(s) from 0.3b. Game won't advance.
4. Shady dude leaves and I get a dialogue box says "Thanks for playing 0.3c..." that I never actually played.

Any ideas?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
"A whole point of patreon-system isnt to "buy" products, yet to support its developing during prolonged time.".

Ideally yes. There are people who generously support the game without expecting anything in return but to see it finalized - and I'm truly fortunate to have them myself. But most of the patreons actually expect additional benefits for their pledges.

I'll be brutally honest and address the elephant in the room.
As this is a crowdfunded project, if the financial support drops, most probably the game will be discontinued.

While I cannot express my gratitude towards the current supporters, unfortunately the current payouts do not even cover the basic expenses like rent and groceries - that's why I've been draining my bank account for the last 9 months.

But don't get me wrong, this is a passion for me and it's not about money. I'm not complaining about finances nor have any regrets for doing this. What I want to point out is that I don't have unlimited funds and every drop in patreon support can affect this project long term.

Overall I'm not begging for money, nor forcing people to increase their pledges so I can make a quick buck, nor hiding the game behind a paywall - I'm pleased just to see people enjoying my work.
All I'm asking for is please respect what I believe to be a fair release schedule for everyone.
Excluding games that are debuting, for established games that I like I like to wait at least a week or longer anyway. Paying customers gotta get something out of this, but this is a pirate site.

Reactions: Before I Forget

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
1. Finished/ended 0.3b w/the shady dude watching house swears revenge, leaves in car.
2. Installed 0.3c.
3. Loaded (a few) last save(s) from 0.3b. Game won't advance.
4. Shady dude leaves and I get a dialogue box says "Thanks for playing 0.3c..." that I never actually played.

Any ideas?
Don't start that quest look at characters hint and finish them

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
Everyone that still has issues with Rose's event, go redownload the update. DigiBang patched it and I have no issues with the event now. :)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
DigiBang is not wrong for asking the free users to wait a little bit of time.

This gives him a chance to fix bugs and errors so that by the time the free users have access, everything works. Just imagine posting the download link early and the game doesn't work or something else bad happens. Non supporters will come from the front page ad, download a link that was leaked, and complain about everything. And before DigiBang can fix it, there's already a number of free users pissed off over something that may have been fixed in less than a week.

Of course we all know that leaks will happen. And I can honestly say that I've downloaded a lot of games from F95 as a free user. Just don't share the links is all he is asking.
The same people complaining about bugs probably should've waited longer.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes