vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Oh I will wait. OH and that RANT/VENT wasn't directed at you and your game only. Seems all the devs doing Milf games always seem to focus on the little girls. I don't get that and it is FRUSTRATING AS HELL!
i still think it was unfair to the Digibang
+ other dews
it's usually a choice who you go after
you could have played this game
instead of use VN mode = story mode

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I hope that this is the last backwards storytelling, it is time to move the story past Randall showing up. But I guess that a future story will have Randall kidnapping Julie.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Love this game.

Just downloaded new game.

Old save does not work.

Same story from last time, wish dev would fix this proplem.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It maybe just me But.

I Have been thinking about something for a while now it all started just after playing the first part of this game and I kind of dismissed it as I thought it was unlikly but now I'm not to sure.

And the more I think about it and especially haveing now met the rather obnoxious duchebag that is George.
It makes more sence I mean we know he is certainty capable enough of it and its the type of thing you would expect from a man of his type.

And even though I am really hoping I'm wrong since it definatly seems more than likely to be true and may well be part of future the plot.
Not that I would expect an answere especially if its a spoiler.

But still I have to ask What exactly did George and i'm prosuming it would of been George what did he do to the MC's mom on her last visit to her moms house.
To make the MC's mom both try to avoid staying there and leave so quickly after dropping her kids off?.

Or maybe the better question is why would anyone leave their two kid's with there mom and George especially when one of the kids is a young female which is just George's type.
And also have them stay there at a place that they themselfs don't want to be near let alone stay at?.

No think the first question was better so what exactlly was it?.
Having met george my money's on possible both Rape then Sexual Blackmail followed by the same threat he used on the MC.
In order to keep her quite and possibly make sure she brings the kids to visit still.
But I could easly be wrong and maybe it was just Mild Sexual harassment and/or threats just to make sure the kids still come to visit.

But then again maybe it's just me and all the hints about Mom not wanting to be at her moms house and her last visit was nothing as menacing as it seems and just a case of mom gets bored to much at her mother's to actually be willing to stay there.

Just wondering.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i still think it was unfair to the Digibang
+ other dews
it's usually a choice who you go after
you could have played this game
instead of use VN mode = story mode
first off I did play GAME mode. Maybe what I said to him was exactly what he needed. To stay on track! After all it was the Dev that named his game MILFcreek............not TEENCREEK!

Reactions: satan10

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Oh I will wait. OH and that RANT/VENT wasn't directed at you and your game only. Seems all the devs doing Milf games always seem to focus on the little girls. I don't get that and it is FRUSTRATING AS HELL!
the purpose of having characters like Julie or Bella is for contrast and I believe they enhance the milfs even more. i may be wrong though ...

Reactions: vaultyr

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
It maybe just me But.

I Have been thinking about something for a while now it all started just after playing the first part of this game and I kind of dismissed it as I thought it was unlikly but now I'm not to sure.

And the more I think about it and especially haveing now met the rather obnoxious duchebag that is George.
It makes more sence I mean we know he is certainty capable enough of it and its the type of thing you would expect from a man of his type.

And even though I am really hoping I'm wrong since it definatly seems more than likely to be true and may well be part of future the plot.
Not that I would expect an answere especially if its a spoiler.

But still I have to ask What exactly did George and i'm prosuming it would of been George what did he do to the MC's mom on her last visit to her moms house.
To make the MC's mom both try to avoid staying there and leave so quickly after dropping her kids off?.

Or maybe the better question is why would anyone leave their two kid's with there mom and George especially when one of the kids is a young female which is just George's type.
And also have them stay there at a place that they themselfs don't want to be near let alone stay at?.

No think the first question was better so what exactlly was it?.
Having met george my money's on possible both Rape then Sexual Blackmail followed by the same threat he used on the MC.
In order to keep her quite and possibly make sure she brings the kids to visit still.
But I could easly be wrong and maybe it was just Mild Sexual harassment and/or threats just to make sure the kids still come to visit.

But then again maybe it's just me and all the hints about Mom not wanting to be at her moms house and her last visit was nothing as menacing as it seems and just a case of mom gets bored to much at her mother's to actually be willing to stay there.

Just wondering.
so far you are the only one who asked about that and I'm glad you've spot it. the answers will come but later on (maybe 3 or 4 updates from now). you are close in your guesses (i repeat, close) but i'm not going to tell where and how close.

but there is another darker secret that concerns George and Diana she's not even aware of - probably it will be revealed in the very last scenes of the game ...

to clarify one thing, the reason why Diana left mc and Julie at Anne's house was because of her business trip. otherwise most probably she wouldn't have done it.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
the purpose of having characters like Julie or Bella is for contrast and I believe they enhance the milfs even more. i may be wrong though ...
You have to have to daughters & sons to prove a Milf is a Milf! It just seemed that at the end of the game so far. Everyone was "wait till future updates" but Granny, Younger Sister and the Young Hooker. So 1 Gilf and 2 non-Milf's.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
first off I did play GAME mode. Maybe what I said to him was exactly what he needed. To stay on track! After all it was the Dev that named his game MILFcreek............not TEENCREEK!
You have to have to daughters & sons to prove a Milf is a Milf! It just seemed that at the end of the game so far. Everyone was "wait till future updates" but Granny, Younger Sister and the Young Hooker. So 1 Gilf and 2 non-Milf's.

Wait thats not right sorry but I get what your trying to say however the Tittle is technically correct.

No disrispect but as of about update 3a there is atleast the ability to have Sex with Anne, Camila, Mehgan and Bella.
and since Anne is a grandmother she is the GILF that you mentioned.
But even by actual definition there is still Camila who is a MILF since she is the mother of Meghan.

Plus possibly soon a SILF too but untill then your 1 Gilf and 2 non-Milf's is slightly incorrect.
Its actually be 1 GILF 1 MILF and 2 non-MILFS as you call them in the game sofar.

And unfortunately you get it slightly wrong.
Because for a woman to be what was ment by the original definition of a MILF.
She needs only have given birth just the once to either a boy or a girl.
And not as you put it having to have both a daughter and a son.

But these days the Word MILF is harder to define as it is now used for any middle aged woman you are likely to want to fuck.
But then DILF and GILF have also been currupted/Highjacked and in many japanese style games and Comics they are used for Grandfarther I'd Like to Fuck or Dad i'd like to Fuck which is incorrect not only because DILF origanly meant Daughter I'd Like to Fuck and GILF meant grandmother I'd Like to Fuck but also because have you seen the Dad's and Granfarthers in thouse games and comics.
Not even my dog would fancy them enough to fuck um and you should see what he's willing to try and shag.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Wait thats not right sorry but I get what your trying to say however the Tittle is technically correct.

No disrispect but as of about update 3a there is atleast the ability to have Sex with Anne, Camila, Mehgan and Bella.
and since Anne is a grandmother she is the GILF that you mentioned.
But even by actual definition there is still Camila who is a MILF since she is the mother of Meghan.

Plus possibly soon a SILF too but untill then your 1 Gilf and 2 non-Milf's is slightly incorrect.
Its actually be 1 GILF 1 MILF and 2 non-MILFS as you call them in the game sofar.

And unfortunately you get it slightly wrong.
Because for a woman to be what was ment by the original definition of a MILF.
She needs only have given birth just the once to either a boy or a girl.
And not as you put it having to have both a daughter and a son.

But these days the Word MILF is harder to define as it is now used for any middle aged woman you are likely to want to fuck.
But then DILF and GILF have also been currupted/Highjacked and in many japanese style games and Comics they are used for Grandfarther I'd Like to Fuck or Dad i'd like to Fuck which is incorrect not only because DILF origanly meant Daughter I'd Like to Fuck and GILF meant grandmother I'd Like to Fuck but also because have you seen the Dad's and Granfarthers in thouse games and comics.
Not even my dog would fancy them enough to fuck um and you should see what he's willing to try and shag.

Just Sayin.
First Anne doesn't count cause she was asleep and didn't even know he had sex with her. Camila, Mehgan & Bella don't count cause they are HOOKERS! They would have sex with anyone (except George ) if the price is right. Also Mehgan and Bella are not MILFs. So far in the game the only one he Conquered is Rose.

My point was if the game is Called MILFcreek then MILFS should be the stars of the game. Not some teenage sister and a young hooker! Now don't get me wrong I love the game. I'm just bring this up in hopes it keeps the dev on target. Too many Devs have games about MILFs and then spend all the game having the MC chasing after some young girl. I will give you an example. Milfy city......everyone had to wait for 2 years for an update. What was the update about??? SARA!!!! The youngest and least attractive character in the whole game( the pedo's were happy)!!! And there are others.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
First Anne doesn't count cause she was asleep and didn't even know he had sex with her. Camila, Mehgan & Bella don't count cause they are HOOKERS! They would have sex with anyone (except George ) if the price is right. Also Mehgan and Bella are not MILFs. So far in the game the only one he Conquered is Rose.

My point was if the game is Called MILFcreek then MILFS should be the stars of the game. Not some teenage sister and a young hooker! Now don't get me wrong I love the game. I'm just bring this up in hopes it keeps the dev on target. Too many Devs have games about MILFs and then spend all the game having the MC chasing after some young girl. I will give you an example. Milfy city......everyone had to wait for 2 years for an update. What was the update about??? SARA!!!! The youngest and least attractive character in the whole game( the pedo's were happy)!!! And there are others.
I'm not arguing your real point as you put it since I happen to agree with you a lot of dev's do make would be MILF games with MILF in the title then have the MC spand most of the game chacing his sisters and their equilly young friends.

but that wasn't my argument my argument was because you pritty much questioned the validity of the games Title and the definition of a MILF.
And I'm sorry but I can be rather padantic about such things so my point to you was only about If the title is Valid or not.

Now you are argueing that Hookers don't count just because well their hookers and if you count them it nagates your argument over the games Title.
I respectfully disagree with you.
Firstly In some games even the hookers are classed as LI's.
So if hookers can count in them game's they can count here.
And personally I do count them here even if they arn't LI's my MC can fuck um so they count.
Now since hookers do count and Carmila is in the game and she is a MILF and you can fuck her then the Title is technically still correct.

As for your actual point I think the dev said he was just concentrating on the younger ones at the start of the game just to get them out the way for the MILF's and pseudo MILFS the MC will be chasing fairly soon.

Just Sayin

Nov 24, 2017
DILF has always meant Dad I'd Like to Fuck. Using it for daughter makes no sense.

Every woman on the planet that was ever born is a daughter.

Not every male on the planet that was ever born is a dad.

If DILF meant Daughter I'd Like to Fuck then that just means you want to fuck every woman on the planet. This would also mean that every single MILF is also a DILF. And every single GILF (in terms of grandmother) would also be a DILF. Basically DILF referring to daughter is nonsensical.

• Haha
Reactions: Edrick23
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes