Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I got to say I love the models in this game; Gran, Camilla and Jasmine in particular, I am in love with the detail that has gone into their eyes, those knowing glances are such an immense turn on, it really captures the one of the main reasons I love mature women.

Please tell me Jasmine will get a lot more content, black women are so under represented in those games, particularly black cougars.

redsox5623

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone have an issue spying on Julie in the bathroom? I opened the curtain and click on the window just like with Anne and a button pops up but the only option is cancel.

Reactions: rambo25

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Anyone have an issue spying on Julie in the bathroom? I opened the curtain and click on the window just like with Anne and a button pops up but the only option is cancel.
I am still investigating the issue. you could try to toggle Enable Cheats on and off, it may have something to do with that

Sausage & Bread

Jul 29, 2021
Someone else got this error?

While running game code:
File "game/main.rpy", line 11, in script call
$ renpy.call_screen("cam_" + vars["cam"])

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
so far you are the only one who asked about that and I'm glad you've spot it. the answers will come but later on (maybe 3 or 4 updates from now). you are close in your guesses (i repeat, close) but i'm not going to tell where and how close.

but there is another darker secret that concerns George and Diana she's not even aware of - probably it will be revealed in the very last scenes of the game ...

to clarify one thing, the reason why Diana left mc and Julie at Anne's house was because of her business trip. otherwise most probably she wouldn't have done it.
Just to let you know if the old man raped mom you might as well go full ntr because you will upset non-ntr players. Same with sex abuse. If you want to make non-ntr players happy have the old man die of heart attack.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Or...
Just write whatever you want and people who like it will follow and the people who dont, wont.
Trying to make everyone happy is how you get shitty games.

Reactions: spidey164

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Just to let you know if the old man raped mom you might as well go full ntr because you will upset non-ntr players. Same with sex abuse. If you want to make non-ntr players happy have the old man die of heart attack.
The old man didn't raped Diana, nothing like that. But I won't say anything else on the topic as there is a big chance it will be missinterpreted.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's a good story with an interesting plot. I played in sandbox mode, I've got great pleasure from the process of the game and from the plot itself. From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank the developer of this wonderful game. And I look forward to continuing.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes