moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Cool, another update soon.

I'm going to play the game from the beginning when it comes out. From the screen shots in the OP above, and from some notes on the dev's Itch.io page, I think I missed at least three or four events. I didn't get anyone in bunny suit, lol. I didn't find the pumpkin job - although every time I was outside and passed that pumpkin patch, I said to myself "WTF is that here for?" and I never got the living room TV event with Rhonda - and I looked for a circle to click hundreds of times. I never did try it in drone mode though. I didn't really like drone mode. I preffered the room buttons to get around.

I did find what may be an exploit though. See spoiler below (don't read if you don't want to learn one of the puzzles)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need help says meet anna at the back porch she is never there outside of the weekend and there is no picnic she is with the workout lady i have washed the dishes atone of times clicked on picnic option she is just never in the back porch. what am i missing

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Some stuff with Rose.
In which you discover she has no asshole.
And possible something with the old lady but she never shows up.

e: wait, the picnic finally kicked off, no idea what triggered it though.

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone have an issue spying on Julie in the bathroom? I opened the curtain and click on the window just like with Anne and a button pops up but the only option is cancel.
Hey man. I had the same issue on my first playthrough. My solution was to follow the hints EXACTLY. AKA, do not spy on Julie until the game tells you to, otherwise you will get what you got.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, how to unlock Annies 13th and Julies 5th gallery? Thanks
Hey Mateus,

to unlock those two, you have to spy on them from the bathroom's window. Once you've done it, you have to enter the bathroom and jerk off to them in the bathtub (after they leave of course).

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Is it just me or does this version only have the Story mode available? When I select Game mode, the game still plays like it's in story mode.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes