KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Can anyone advise what is needed to trigger the picnic scene with Grandma. I followed the hint and I have gone through several weeks, washing the dishes and asking for picnic, but Grandma is never on the back porch, however I have found her in the pumpkin patch and have help deliver the pumpkin. Appreciate any advice as to how to progress this scenario.

**** Having read several of the posts, and having spent a few VN months without triggering the picnic scenes, I took the tact of Anon4321 and started the VN from the beginning. The picnic scenes triggered without a hitch.****

Last edited:

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
need help says meet anna at the back porch she is never there outside of the weekend and there is no picnic she is with the workout lady i have washed the dishes atone of times clicked on picnic option she is just never in the back porch. what am i missing
you should start increasing her love until more than 15 and at the same time you must agree to Grandpa 's offer

it really triggered the picnic event at least with my save

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So idk if the dev has ever said anything about the topic but will this game at some point ad the N tag? cause idk why but i'm definitely getting the vibe it will with characters like the grandpa and the guy who just got out of prison:unsure:

Reactions: bruce555

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
HOW COME THIS IS NOT LISTED AS ABANDONEDNOTHING HAS CHANGED IN OVER A YEAR
You caps lock seems to be stuck. Here is a list of possible fixes:

Your keyboard gets stuck in Caps and everything you type is uppercase, even if you press the Caps lock key to turn it off? This is so inconvenient. But don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the Caps stuck on issue. Why is my keyboard stuck in Caps? On one hand, it’s likely that your keyboard driver is out of date, so the keyboard is not working properly. On the other hand, the malfunction of the Caps key can cause the Caps lock problem.Try these fixes
Google has tons more but this will get you started :)

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
We will probably see sometime in the 0.3z update. Why dev doesn't do a proper update and change the number at the same time. This "bugfix" style update is fucked and not even interested in downloading.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
So idk if the dev has ever said anything about the topic but will this game at some point ad the N tag? cause idk why but i'm definitely getting the vibe it will with characters like the grandpa and the guy who just got out of prison:unsure:
No, there won't be any NTR.
There was a plan in the beginning to have the choice to actually give Bella (the young prostitute) to George as a trade, but most of the people requested not to have it, so even that was scraped out.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Everyone, I'll will not address any of the bugs and issues that were reported until the 7'th of the month, when the thread will be updated by me with the official links.
I cannot advise nor assist in any way if the game was downloaded from sources other than the ones I provide.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I'll look into it
I think Julie's bathroom peek unavailability can be solved in "scene julie_bathroom_0001" (julie_bathroom.rpy)

Original:
"Peek inside (minigame)" if "anne_bathroom" not in completed_events:

Modified:
"Peek inside (minigame)" if "julie_bathroom" not in completed_events:

It asks for Anne's event instead of Julie's event.

Last edited:

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
No, there won't be any NTR.
There was a plan in the beginning to have the choice to actually give Bella (the young prostitute) to George as a trade, but most of the people requested not to have it, so even that was scraped out.
Good decision because you have developed Bella's character really good like she isn't only a slut now. I was hoping for a love route with her until that MF george came. I was sad until I read your comment. Keep it up!

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm glad 2 C Jessica is a lot like Anne.
It will take MC and perhaps Danny to get rid of George.
George is a bad guy, considered to be the town's pervert.
Why Anne stayed married so long to him is beyond me.

Good decision because you have developed Bella's character really good like she isn't only a slut now. I was hoping for a love route with her until that MF Sam came. I was sad until I read your comment. Keep it up!
There is, it's called George.

Good decision because you have developed Bella's character really good like she isn't only a slut now. I was hoping for a love route with her until that MF Sam came. I was sad until I read your comment. Keep it up!
What there should be is a plan to get rid of George , the most or one of the most hated characters ln the game.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
What there should be is a plan to get rid of George , the most or one of the most hated characters ln the game.
George is just an old version of MC. I mean cmon how many times does MC takes advantage/sleep rapes the female chars ?

I like the game for just being a game, fantasy, but really man, how can you separate them? What makes one better than the other ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
George is just an old version of MC. I mean cmon how many times does MC takes advantage/sleep rapes the female chars ?

I like the game for just being a game, fantasy, but really man, how can you separate them? What makes one better than the other ?
George is ready to hurt someone or he keeps saying, so it's better to play it safe and get rid of him before that happens.
We still don't get to see what Anne and George do when they're alone other than argue all the time.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I know it's part of the story and all... But part of me wants to continue with Rose, but the fact she acts like a Psycho and the fact she removed Bella from the phone, plus causing loss of love with other characters, makes me save it in a parallel save and continuing my main save without her for the rest of the game...

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes