clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Why does every fucking MC have to look like either a femboy or a fucking 8 year old... For fucks sake.
The name of this game is 'MILF' Creek. They clearly have an audience in mind.
If 'Little Sister' were in the title, I wouldn't expect the game to be loaded with a bunch of 30 year old females.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I hope that soon we can have genuine sex scenes instead of sleep sex scenes. It seems contradictory to me that the MC wants to get rid of George because he is a fucking son of a bitch and a jerk with the girls, but the MC has no problem with putting sleeping pills in the drinks of the girls and fucking them while they sleep.

Yeah, doing this is avoidable (in some scenes, I think) and at least it is 'punished' and 'rewarded' when you do it and when you don't, taking you off and giving you love points with that girl.
But when you have genuine sex, you get corruption points. Which I don't understand. With Rose, for example. In this update, if you decide to have a relationship with her and have sex, this gives you corruption points instead of love points. If the MC is in a relationship with her and has sex with her, what I see as logical is that we get love points.

With Bella it's clear. If the MC decides to only have sex with her, you only get corruption points. If you decide to meet her, romance her and date her, you get love points.

I'm not interested in getting corruption points if I want to have romantic relationships with the girls. I don't want the MC to be a young George. lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Nice update, my favorite scene sleeping on Rose's funbags like a pillow, love her "fuck me eyes" wish you could face fuck her too, rosescreenshot0002.png rosescreenshot0002.png rosescreenshot0001.png not sure why granny came down with a empty laundry basket to mc's room since she never did before, so she she catches you and rose in bed naked & adds 1 corruption point but lose 2 love. And when your bitch ass siter julie sees you groping roses ass you lose 5 love points, wtf that cunt never loved mc, always treated him like shit in my playthoughs. Fuck her, im only in it for the MILFS, got no time for her i dont care if george ties her up and drugs her and rapes her

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone else seems to have a problem getting the grandma to the back porch for the picnic? She says to wait for her there, but if she's there, she's with the Yoga teacher or at the pumpkin patch, neither of which leads to the picnic

Reactions: macacodocrime

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone else seems to have a problem getting the grandma to the back porch for the picnic? She says to wait for her there, but if she's there, she's with the Yoga teacher or at the pumpkin patch, neither of which leads to the picnic
it works for some and doesn't work for others people are saying love needs to be at 15 that is not true at all i got it all the way to 45 still nothing

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I had to start a new game for her to appear in the back porch.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I get rid of the the grandpa in order to stop his interfering in order for me to go on a picnic with grandma and watch TV with her.
Should I not have declined his offer?

NVM: Looks like I needed to accept his help

Last edited:

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I think I have version 0.1 somewhere in my backups. I could send it to you for a comparison if you wish.
I really like your game, great work and sorry for not being able to afford to pay for playing it for now. Just don't take seriously those fucking assholes who don't say anything meaningful and only wants some attention for themselves.

Reactions: digibang

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
So one picnic scene with anne thats all in this update?
also this game gets ruined by all those sleeping scenes.
it would be far hotter if she is awake.

This update took 5minutes to play LOL
if i have not missed anything

Reactions: spidey164
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes