clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Whenever I have a game that has different routes/paths, I usually do it the dumbest way possible: I pick a page, click on the page name and Name it "Rose Path" or something like that. And save the content there.
Like this:
View attachment 1439779

Some games don't have a decent Gallery (or any at all). In these cases I usually save each scene in a separate save file. So in this case I would skip a bunch of pages, to leave room for the scenes of a path, before creating one for a specific path/route.

This game seems to keep all the scenes, so in theory it shouldn't be necessary to save the game for each scene.
Plus, apparently, if you unlock the character, all the scenes you have unlocked in a different save are already available/replayable on the MC's PC. Unless it starts to filter out scenes based on routes, which hasn't been done so far.
I do something similar for the good sex scenes. :)

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Question, is the sleep rape in this game required to progress the story or is it avoidable? And if so is there any non-rapey content in there?

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
The whole picnic thing with anne is just off for me. Even when i spoke to her after the cop showed up the husband interupted it and sent her back inside. So, I dont see any other option / gameplay that would allow me to get those scenes via the picnic.
There just isn't an option beyond that, and I have close to 20 love points with anne and like 12 curroption points so it should trigger but she is never there in the afternoon.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
After the officer

After the officer warns the mc to be careful in the previous updates the new update is just picnic with the landlady storywise?These updates dont deliver story progression neither sex scenes what have you been doing?Also add skip to VN mode (android)
The picnic with Anne contains 3 lewd animations, 2 distinct routes (pill/ no pill) and 3 talk options (if i'm not mistaking).

There is also Rose - 2 different events (talk with Anne in the kitchen and the date in the boysrooms) with 3 lewd animations. Then you have the options during the date - help with website or not, have sex or just sleep ... And of course the phone mechanics for her.

All of these things take time to create and implement in the game. And on top of it last month everything went wrong froma dev point of view.

Now in terms of story progression, the naming convention will tell exactly what it is. whenever the digit changes (eg from 0.3 to 0.4), something big happens in the main story. An update followed by a letter (eg 0.3c, 0.3d) is one where it develops existing revelations or focuses on secondary characters.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The whole picnic thing with anne is just off for me. Even when i spoke to her after the cop showed up the husband interupted it and sent her back inside. So, I dont see any other option / gameplay that would allow me to get those scenes via the picnic.
There just isn't an option beyond that, and I have close to 20 love points with anne and like 12 curroption points so it should trigger but she is never there in the afternoon.
should have made peace with George.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Now in terms of story progression, the naming convention will tell exactly what it is. whenever the digit changes (eg from 0.3 to 0.4), something big happens in the main story. An update followed by a letter (eg 0.3c, 0.3d) is one where it develops existing revelations or focuses on secondary characters.
So long as the new content happens after the previous update (not injected to happen before it) there should be no problems to old saves and needing to start again.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I hope that soon we can have genuine sex scenes instead of sleep sex scenes. It seems contradictory to me that the MC wants to get rid of George because he is a fucking son of a bitch and a jerk with the girls, but the MC has no problem with putting sleeping pills in the drinks of the girls and fucking them while they sleep.

Yeah, doing this is avoidable (in some scenes, I think) and at least it is 'punished' and 'rewarded' when you do it and when you don't, taking you off and giving you love points with that girl.
But when you have genuine sex, you get corruption points. Which I don't understand. With Rose, for example. In this update, if you decide to have a relationship with her and have sex, this gives you corruption points instead of love points. If the MC is in a relationship with her and has sex with her, what I see as logical is that we get love points.

With Bella it's clear. If the MC decides to only have sex with her, you only get corruption points. If you decide to meet her, romance her and date her, you get love points.

I'm not interested in getting corruption points if I want to have romantic relationships with the girls. I don't want the MC to be a young George. lol
Corruption is a generic term and encompasses everything lewd - corruption, libido, arousal, desire and so on.
Love on the other hand is generally everything non lewd - love, acts of kindness, friendship, shoulder to cry on, whatever.

The reason it's all mushed into two stats is because i want to avoid micro management. so for romance only, simply avoid sexual interactions.

Just as a note, although it's a long way till we get there, you will get different endings for each girl based on the love and corruption points (whatever is higher between the two).

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
why is the gallery locked on loaded saves? I loaded a completed save file and the gallery scenes are all locked. is there some additional step for this game that I am missing?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Corruption is a generic term and encompasses everything lewd - corruption, libido, arousal, desire and so on.
Love on the other hand is generally everything non lewd - love, acts of kindness, friendship, shoulder to cry on, whatever.

The reason it's all mushed into two stats is because i want to avoid micro management. so for romance only, simply avoid sexual interactions.

Just as a note, although it's a long way till we get there, you will get different endings for each girl based on the love and corruption points (whatever is higher between the two).
I am hopeing I am reading this wrong.
I think I understand what you mean by romatic route but the way you say it gives the impression that if I go after the love points on the romantic route I aint ever gonna get any.
At best I'm only ever gonna get a cuddle and maybe some hand holding?.
That can't be right surely.

I only mention this because although Love and Romance tends to mean lovemaking (IE. making love to someone) as apossed to just Sex (IE. just fucking someone).
As far as many are concerned they are both classed as lewd.

So if I take it litrally then in theory when you say Love is generally everything non lewd what you mean is if we play for love we aint getting any?.

Just wondering.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes