clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What I always find generic in these sort of games is if you're not some sleep rape guy you're not getting any action. You miss out on almost every sort of content on the "Love" path, but corruption gets you everything.
In real life, if 'love' led to having sex with a family member, it wouldn't be considered taboo. It would just be 'normal'.
Not here to defend sleep sex. It is rape. But in these fantasy games, that line is much more blurred. In fantasy games, sleep sex is just a means for a dorky teenaged kid to fuck grandma.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I am hopeing I am reading this wrong.
I think I understand what you mean by romatic route but the way you say it gives the impression that if I go after the love points on the romantic route I aint ever gonna get any.
At best I'm only ever gonna get a cuddle and maybe some hand holding?.
That can't be right surely.

I only mention this because although Love and Romance tends to mean lovemaking (IE. making love to someone) as apossed to just Sex (IE. just fucking someone).
As far as many are concerned they are both classed as lewd.

So if I take it litrally then in theory when you say Love is generally everything non lewd what you mean is if we play for love we aint getting any?.

Just wondering.
there will be sex scenes for the love path - though most of them will be close to the end of a girl's path - like a climax of the relationship.

but even if you choose the romance path, you can still have sex with a girl. All you need to do to trigger the romantic ending is to make sure the love points are higher than corruption.

but it is too early to talk about endings though and some things and mechanics may change - nothing is certain.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
What I always find generic in these sort of games is if you're not some sleep rape guy you're not getting any action. You miss out on almost every sort of content on the "Love" path, but corruption gets you everything.
the reason why sleep sex is so common is because it's the only way, from a story perspective, to have sex with a girl early in the game. if the sleep sex was removed from milfcreek, there wouldn't be any lewd content with Anne and Julie, at all.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
the reason why sleep sex is so common is because it's the only way, from a story perspective, to have sex with a girl early in the game. if the sleep sex was removed from milfcreek, there wouldn't be any lewd content with Anne and Julie, at all.
Do you have to do stuff with bitch Julie to progress in the game or can you avoid her like the plague?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Something happened to Diana 4 years ago (I assume it was sexual and somehow involved George) that she doesn't want to go back, so I find it odd that she would send her daughter to stay there for the summer. Will that decision be justified when the explanation comes out? And how long do we have to wait to find that out that explanation? Until the end?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
because it's the only way, from a story perspective, to have sex with a girl
That's questionable. It depends on how you tell your history. But you can avoid sleepy rape sex without a problem. In this case, the MC can meet girls on the new city/town who are willing to have sex and then the history with grandma and her sister evolves. Maybe a slutty milf neighbor/grandma's friends, maybe his sister can introduce him to some friends that are willing to have sex. Grandma and the sister become more and more jealous because the MC is attractive to other females.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
last time I played this was a couple of updates back and I dont remember that much can the MC bang anyone or there is no sex in the game?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Something happened to Diana 4 years ago (I assume it was sexual and somehow involved George) that she doesn't want to go back, so I find it odd that she would send her daughter to stay there for the summer. Will that decision be justified when the explanation comes out? And how long do we have to wait to find that out that explanation? Until the end?
Yes, it will be justified. But don't think about anything over the top. I don't want to give any details though as I don't want to spoil the plo
Regarding the timeline it will be revealed in 0.6 or 0.7 when Diana and Miriam will visit Milfcreek

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yes, it will be justified. But don't think about anything over the top. I don't want to give any details though as I don't want to spoil the plo
Regarding the timeline it will be revealed in 0.6 or 0.7 when Diana and Miriam will visit Milfcreek
I look forward to finding out. :)

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Okay... I really could use a hand here. Is there anything besides the save file needed to access gallery or is there a setting/process that I am missing? I as this because even with a completed save that is loaded the entire gallery is locked.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Okay... we have all these hot characters with fantastic asses, but where are their assholes? that's a huge turn off for me.

• Haha
Reactions: GeorgeMarty
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes