GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Just a heads up. I've run across multiple instances of the wrong "wright" being used.

Just about every instance of the word "wright" should be "Right". "Wright" is a common family name. Every instance of the word I've seen so far hasn't been the word being used as a name.

The only time you really see wright as something other than a name are for things like a shipwright or playwright, or describing other types of craftsmen.

Things like "Look at that dog right there!" or "It's over on the right side of the bed" or "You're right, it is big" aren't places where "wright" should be used.

Reactions: Grey Qual

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There's two fantasy scenes I can't seem to unlock, one with Julie and the Grandma. Is it love path related?
you probably get a better answer if you show 2 screenshots of you missing scenes
but i know 1 scene with grandma are bound to the answer about you will help grandpa

fabercastell123

Jul 27, 2021
I can't seem to get the picnic event to work. In one of my saves, it gets interupted by George and the other she appears on the poarch doing yoga instead of being ready to leave for picnic. Anyone got some tips?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
You have to open the curtain in the bathroom and then spy on them from the window on the front porch.
After that you unlock the fantasy scenes when you take a bath.
You know what? I haven't taking a bath yet in this game. I'm so used to playing games where the MC goes seemingly forever without washing his ass I just assumed that this game would be the same. But thanks a lot, I had already peeked on both of them, but now I will.. wash my ass.

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
does the android version include option for textbox opacity? im using joiplay and the default opacity is too dark.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes