Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I'm really trying to like this game, but this ridiculous trend of tsundere sisters kills my interest. There was no hint or clue that Julie was interested in the MC, but out of the blue she's jealous because he's with Rose? Treats you like a nuisance one minute, fawns over you the next I don't get it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So I nee the save and the persistent file... This fucking sucks.
well, I like with these games to see if the scenes are worth playing for. Trust me, I have played ALOT of games and I have learned to(when possible) make sure i am getting the most of my time.
Just curious... If you have played a lot of games, how are you surprised that most galleries need to be unlocked?

TheTrumanShow

Apr 14, 2021
The UI is nice, everything looks nicely done.

Haven't encountered any bugs during my gameplay, I have questions about the story but will keep them to myself for now.

Keep up the good work.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Version 0.3 more than 8 chicks and half of the game is fucking and teasing the grandmother, you enjoy that for real? if someone tell me the game will be fucking the grandmother all time for sure i dont want to play it anymore and forget about this game, but i see lot of potencial scenes, u want to see the granmother fucking? u got it, half of the game so i think im not crazy when i ask for some more action without dinosaurs, i will never understand people like u but ok, u got what u want, i think is time to see some action with george and the sisters or the mother thats all, the best games in this page dont have grandmothers, and that is for a reason, we had in this game, time to move on thats all.
And there it is. In case you didn't realize this is a harem game and there is no sharing/swinging/group sex in the tags and since the dev has said the mc won't get ntr'd you should probably move on to something else...unless you want the mc to fuck george.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm really trying to like this game, but this ridiculous trend of tsundere sisters kills my interest. There was no hint or clue that Julie was interested in the MC, but out of the blue she's jealous because he's with Rose? Treats you like a nuisance one minute, fawns over you the next I don't get it.
The usual thing: she has feelings for him, but it pisses her off because, according to her logic, he is not the one she should like. Not cool enough for her and sees only "tits" in her.
She didn’t like that he didn’t help her with the luggage, which showed that she wanted other attention from him. She also cannot admit it, because she is afraid to reveal her attitude. She's like a "queen" in her mind.
Therefore, there is also a strong bitchy behavior and jealousy, which are complemented by her complex and proud nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
The usual thing: she has feelings for him, but it pisses her off because, according to her logic, he is not the one she should like. Not cool enough for her and sees only "tits" in her.
She didn’t like that he didn’t help her with the luggage, which showed that she wanted other attention from him. She also cannot admit it, because she is afraid to reveal her attitude. She's like a "queen" in her mind.
Therefore, there is also a strong bitchy behavior and jealousy, which are complemented by her complex and proud nature.
Thats.. deep Lol

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
I know/knew plenty of women who behaves this way, so the Dev is not totally offbase. However, it's still an annoyance.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I know/knew plenty of women who behaves this way, so the Dev is not totally offbase. However, it's still an annoyance.
I can understand your feelings, but personally I really like her and I suppose many people think the same way. It will be interesting for me to gradually develop their interaction.
And in general, this is a common thing: in order to IMMEDIATELY create a clear and strong first impression it is necessary to show at once a vivid image, in this case a bitch.

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
I don't know if I'm just too stupid to use the search function correctly here, but I can't find a walkthrough for Milfcreek. Can someone help me with this, or is there none at all?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't know if I'm just too stupid to use the search function correctly here, but I can't find a walkthrough for Milfcreek. Can someone help me with this, or is there none at all?
i don't think there are any
but click on the question in top left corner in game
and you can see what to do
you can also see it on the pc in your room

Reactions: Morpheus400
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes