Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
To unlock those scenes follow the below instructions:
- peek on Anne and Julie (through the window) while there are taking a bath
- go to the bathroom when empty and click on the bathtub
- select Fantasize in the menu (then choose Anne or Julie)
Thank you

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
bugged as hell, regardless of fresh start or not.
probably have to follow all hints exactly, not trying anything before the game tells you do to so, otherwise variables are screwed up and there is no coming back, apart from early game over.
and having "game" and "story" mode doesnt do much, apart from probably messing things further, both for players and the dev.
chick asre super hot though, so gonna keep trying with newer version, when some of those bugs will be fixed at last, and the game could advance a bit from this famous "0.3 endless" version.

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
digibang Thank you for your hard work! Can you speak a bit about Anna paths? Will you be able to have some kind of "Vanilla" path with her? Is that even an option? :cool: I would love it for sure! But as I see it you may plan bit different approach? Is there any plan for harem or do you plan to avoid that path altogether?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
bugged as hell, regardless of fresh start or not.
probably have to follow all hints exactly, not trying anything before the game tells you do to so, otherwise variables are screwed up and there is no coming back, apart from early game over.
and having "game" and "story" mode doesnt do much, apart from probably messing things further, both for players and the dev.
chick asre super hot though, so gonna keep trying with newer version, when some of those bugs will be fixed at last, and the game could advance a bit from this famous "0.3 endless" version.
can you be more specific regarding the bugs please? where did you encountered them?
regarding the story mode, it removes all the sandbox elements and gives the player a linear progression like a typical visual novel.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
digibang Thank you for your hard work! Can you speak a bit about Anna paths? Will you be able to have some kind of "Vanilla" path with her? Is that even an option? :cool: I would love it for sure! But as I see it you may plan bit different approach? Is there any plan for harem or do you plan to avoid that path altogether?
thanks for the appreciation.
what do you mean by vanilla path with Anne? sorry, i don't understand it ... you mean like having just the MC and her with no other interactions with other girls?
for her path, i don't want to spoil it plus her story is constantly reviewed and developed.
all i can say is that at this point there are 2 endings planned for her: MC and Anne leave in a sort of honeymoon or MC decides to live with her (and other girls) and turn the house into a harem ;)

Hykarius

Aug 16, 2020
thanks for the appreciation.
what do you mean by vanilla path with Anne? sorry, i don't understand it ... you mean like having just the MC and her with no other interactions with other girls?
for her path, i don't want to spoil it plus her story is constantly reviewed and developed.
all i can say is that at this point there are 2 endings planned for her: MC and Anne leave in a sort of honeymoon or MC decides to live with her (and other girls) and turn the house into a harem ;)
Love the both options! Having fun with Anne all around the house - and garden sounds like a lot of fun. You actually answered all I wanted to know. Just hope she dont sleep all the time and both enjoy it "live" :D.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
it says 32 days on the site, is it the release date of the update? I remember the number of times it started starting again.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes