RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Quick Question:
Is this a "Horse Cock, Balloon Tits" kinda game or is this one with a nice variety of the tatas and a just above average shlong?

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Quick Question:
Is this a "Horse Cock, Balloon Tits" kinda game or is this one with a nice variety of the tatas and a just above average shlong?
Probably the moderate kind. You can see the tit sizes in screenshots, and... I don't remember MC's cock size, played like half a year ago. I think it was average or slightly above.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Warning Spioler !
In this update MC will get cucked hard so don't play it (the old man will fuck MC's sis) a real dissapoitment
Is there anything else to it or is it like Power Vacuum where the side updates are literally just the MC getting cucked by an old man?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Downloaded Game but

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Tue Dec 28 10:27:19 2021

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Warning Spioler !
In this update MC will get cucked hard so don't play it (the old man will fuck MC's sis) a real dissapoitment
Yeah, I was really disappointed, with the direction the developer is going, this was one of my personal favorite games.....I hate the 3 letter word.

Good luck with your games digibang

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah, I was really disappointed, with the direction the developer is going, this was one of my personal favorite games.....I hate the 3 letter word.

Good luck with your games digibang

If this is real, I'm out too ... (EDIT : The NTR Tag is not for the main history)

Last edited:

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
I like the ntr content but it would be much better if it were part of the main game, and that it develops little by little, I want a Julia being aware of the sexual things that George makes her do. I hope that in time this will be part of the game.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
And here we go again...

So a question digibang .

Will the main game contain NTR or not?
A clear and honest answer will save you a possible shit storm later on.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Really ! I was really disappointed ! i was really gonna support this game but after this update good luck i am out 100% its a shame...damn !! ..seriously that damn old psychopath got no respect to woman u let him fuck
!!!
its my last comment in this thread .
BYE !!!

get.gif

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It's not apart of the main game so chill.
At least I am aware of that.
But it would be good to know whether we will have to reckon with unpleasant surprises in the main game as well.

You can see that even an independent "NTR branch" is enough to get enough people to give up the maingame and lose their trust in the dev.

Therefore, in my opinion, a clarification would be appropriate.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes