• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
incest patch 0.3a still valid? or do we need to wait for an updated one?

Reactions: Punto

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I gotta ask bro are these side stories/minigames kinda like what ifs from Power Vacum game that has nothing to do with the main game right? It's not some kinda flashback or happening while we don't see it in the main game right?

And in the main game are the all other man stuff avoidable (That old dude for example)? Can i go for full harem without all of that bullcrap?
In the Main game there is no NTR at all (as defined here, you cuck others they aren't cucking you), at least so far, Gramps wants you to give him one of your love interests but the MC doesn't even consider it, Gramps is an obstacle, not a rival.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
In the Main game there is no NTR at all (as defined here, you cuck others they aren't cucking you), at least so far, Gramps wants you to give him one of your love interests but the MC doesn't even consider it, Gramps is an obstacle, not a rival.
Once the main game is completed he wil probably add the (mini games) he was thinking about it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Meaning Less

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Clean install - no mods - no old savegames or any other files, but i got this:
1646676412413.png
tried to re-install - still the same
(now trying another download than MEGA

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
Clean install - no mods - no old savegames or any other files, but i got this:
View attachment 1692391
tried to re-install - still the same
(now trying another download than MEGA
I had the same problem, but for me only show up one time and just restore from the last save. The rest of the game works well but sometime from what I've seen the animations dont charge correctly and then this script show up

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I had the same problem, but for me only show up one time and just restore from the last save. The rest of the game works well but sometime from what I've seen the animations dont charge correctly and then this script show up
well - i did another download from workupload - and this runs fine.
Maybe MEGA files are messed up?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes