rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
He's confirmed it on his Discord and a lot of people won't like this, but...

Because so much has changed in the programming, you pretty much have to start a new save at this point.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So it's not really romance storylines but more so kink stuff?
Depends on how you play it, you can be the guy who roofies everyone or you can be the guy who rescues the damsels in distress (I guessing, I don't actually play this route)
PS So far there are
2 clear damsels in distress
2 bored housewife
6 unknowns

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
here is the full V0.3d backup to start the new V0.4 update for those who don't want to start from scratch
Just want to ask you that you have used somekind cheats to get to that save point.....right ?????? I mean, I have played this game from first release to last point and I DON`T habe 130 000 bucks and the love and the lust points are allso quite HIGH !!!!!! Another thing, that Picknick location is reveled allso before, I don`t remember witch version, but your save file dosen`t have it, it actually starts at that, however your gallery DOES have those sceens, so I have to wonder ?????? :unsure:(y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ouch, neigborhood locations is borked and saves are fucked....so a new start?
Ye, that aint gonna happen...
Whats the big deal? if you already played it you can blow through the stuff you already played in next to no time.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Just want to ask you that you have used somekind cheats to get to that save point.....right ?????? I mean, I have played this game from first release to last point and I DON`T habe 130 000 bucks and the love and the lust points are allso quite HIGH !!!!!! Another thing, that Picknick location is reveled allso before, I don`t remember witch version, but your save file dosen`t have it, it actually starts at that, however your gallery DOES have those sceens, so I have to wonder ?????? :unsure:(y)
for the money little cheat not for the rest.
for the picknick V0.3d but still works see landlady in the kitchen

Reactions: Nerttu

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
all that and no Julie? dafuq
comon man, it's called Milfcreek not Teencreek :p, though based on her dialogue I am curious how she is going to manifest, I was thinking, based on her reaction to Rose, she might kick in if we rejected or failed with the milfs, or maybe she will be a late game challenger when she sees all the wrinkly tail action the we are getting.

• Haha

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
comon man, it's called Milfcreek not Teencreek :p, though based on her dialogue I am curious how she is going to manifest, I was thinking, based on her reaction to Rose, she might kick in if we rejected or failed with the milfs, or maybe she will be a late game challenger when she sees all the wrinkly tail action the we are getting.
Julie's storyline will be in 0.4 series, probably in 0.4b

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
for the money little cheat not for the rest.
for the picknick V0.3d but still works see landlady in the kitchen
Yeah, I notised, but what I mean was how did you get those gallery pics at Picknick, when you haven`t played the Picknick ( location aint open when your save start) ??????

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I notised, but what I mean was how did you get those gallery pics at Picknick, when you haven`t played the Picknick ( location aint open when your save start) ??????
the picnic is from the last version, you went there with Gran as a reward for doing the dishes

• Angry

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I did the whole game

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes