wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Is that from the horses mouth?
I was expecting maybe she'd be tail bait for Gramps but we wouldn't get anything but blue balls from her for a long while.
The information is reliable, I'm a patron. Well, about the blue balls - it's quite likely at this stage of the game, but sooner or later we'll fuck her. Anyway, I was referring specifically to her story, the scenes, I don't know what, but we'll see Julie.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know that, I played last version !!!!!!:devilish: Read my question again !!!!! o_O(y)
the picnic location isn't a place you can ride your bike too, when you do the dishes (and pick picnic as your reward), you meet your gran on the front porch and she takes you there!
Not a location to unlock

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So it's not really romance storylines but more so kink stuff?
Basically you choose to be the good guy and genuinely help the girls or be the bad guy and molest them while they sleep or drug their drinks to make them fall asleep and molest them.

There's a bit of romance with the girls. For example, with the grandmother it seems if you are the good guy there can be genuine romance, with the sister more or less (for some reason she hates you but secretly has a crush on you, typical big sister trope), a newbie prostitute has two clear routes, corruption and romance. Her romance route is pretty cute, I must say.

There are touches of romance, but for now it's not the main focus. There is much more content being the night molester than the white knight. But, I hope this can change and we'll have decent content if we choose to be a decent human being. lol

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So it`s a somekind "bug" ????
no i have done V0.4 with an old backup seeing that it was buggy i started a new game but with the old backup in V0.4
Sorry, my bad !!!!! I just chekked and the Picknick event is redoable !!!!!! Again, my bad !!!!! :rolleyes:(y)
the picnic location isn't a place you can ride your bike too, when you do the dishes (and pick picnic as your reward), you meet your gran on the front porch and she takes you there!
Not a location to unlock
BTW.....it is in location screen, when you get your bike !!!!!! :)(y)

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Whats the big deal? if you already played it you can blow through the stuff you already played in next to no time.
Yeah, like Summertimesaga lol. Replaying the game over and over till i got so sick of it i promised myself to never try again. I rather wait till it is finished(enough other games to play in the meantime).

sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
here is the full V0.3d backup to start the new V0.4 update for those who don't want to start from scratch
how do i transfer these on to the game i cant do it
to some games i just extract these to the game and works nut this one cant do it
can you plss explain to me step by step thank you

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, like Summertimesaga lol. Replaying the game over and over till i got so sick of it i promised myself to never try again. I rather wait till it is finished(enough other games to play in the meantime).
well for what it's worth I thought this update was good well worth my time.

Reactions: Bloom12345

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Milfcreek [v0.4d]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfcreek [v0.4d]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milfcreek [0.3d - v1.0 ] Main Game
Traduzione

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milfcreek Milfcreek Classic Poker
Traduzione

Last edited:

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
It goes fast with a little patience I did it twice because I can't figure out why I still have the little orange spots

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
to some games i just extract these to the game and works nut this one cant do it
you launch V0.4 with an old save you go in your room you go on your PC you look at the galleries if they are locked or not if they are not locked you suavagarde the game then after the game relaunch the game with the new save click new bet with the prologue then go see if the galleries are still open.if not you just have to replay the game sorry (lol) this is how I did

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Basically you choose to be the good guy and genuinely help the girls or be the bad guy and molest them while they sleep or drug their drinks to make them fall asleep and molest them.

There's a bit of romance with the girls. For example, with the grandmother it seems if you are the good guy there can be genuine romance, with the sister more or less (for some reason she hates you but secretly has a crush on you, typical big sister trope), a newbie prostitute has two clear routes, corruption and romance. Her romance route is pretty cute, I must say.

There are touches of romance, but for now it's not the main focus. There is much more content being the night molester than the white knight. But, I hope this can change and we'll have decent content if we choose to be a decent human being. lol
Thanks for the information, as usual, you're a reliable source. I'm gonna pass on this, rape, drugging and sleep sex shouldn't every be lumped in with romance, it's seems like most of the content will be able that versus romance anyway, plus I'm not into seeing characters I pursue get slutted out in random side games, it kills any interest I have in them.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
remove this in front of the savegame
1714146_

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes