BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
Milfcreek [v0.4] [Digibang] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,55 GB / 541 MB - Milfcreek-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,53 GB / 524 MB - Milfcreek-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
where it asks to compress games ???

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
i open the map by click bicycle and i didnt see any locations.. green lake cake shop.. the new locations hannah house i cant see...

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Getting this error when I peek and fap on grandma at the kitchen table.

Edit: nevermind, I found the hotfix on the previous pages.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
is it better to be with Rose or not ?
Prior to this release, the Dev said your actions wouldn't lock you into being exclusive with Rose, but I don't remember him saying there wouldn't be consequences. Sure seems like there are going to be consequences coming soon. But then, I'm not sure if being with Rose or not is going to matter. :)

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
really want more of jasmine maybe the next time, also surprised we dont got a gallery unlocker yet

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone else having this problem ?????? When you take a ride with Dorothy and meet Connie, after that the HINTS tells you to pick Connie up NEXT evening ( flashing calender), but what ever you do OR didn`t do, next evening you CAN`T use ATV !!!!! Tried to skip time, worked with ATV 1/2 shifts, same for lawn the mow.....allways when you go to the ATV, only oprion is BACK, even the calender shows pick her up NOW !!!!!!
This one seems a little out of sync, the first couple of nights I couldn't use the ATV either, I think you might need to raise Connies relationship first, she started at -1 with me, I spoke to her a few times then the ATV became available for taxi service.

Edit: I used saveeditor to lower Connie's relationship again but the Taxi service still works so that theory is probably wrong, must be some other trigger. Have you tried talking to Connie when she is getting changed? let her hang out with you
i think you need to raise love to Dorothy first

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do I lose content if I choose story mode instead of game mode? also which mode is better?
I've only played Game mode so obviously I'm biased, I imagine Story mode will force you to chose paths, girl A or girl B at some point, but so far nothing in Game mode leads me to think that will happen yet.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes