woody

Jan 31, 2017
when mc does the sleeping tab on the girl @ the poolside, he humps her legs then it gives a massive error repot,same if you go with blowjob or tit fuck

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i think you need to raise love to Dorothy first
HotFix corrected my problem, my saves works just fine, that error,bug or watever was when I used that save file loaded here, witch I talked before (my previous posts) !!!!!! But thanks all the way !!!!! :)(y)

Reactions: dr FeelGood

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
HotFix corrected my problem, my saves works just fine, that error,bug or watever was when I used that save file loaded here, witch I talked before (my previous posts) !!!!!! But thanks all the way !!!!! :)(y)
it's very strange that different people can't run the game without bugs
while other peoples game just run fine

Reactions: Nerttu

srhof

Nov 19, 2018
Need help with 0.4, I can't get past the morning on day one it gives me an error. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I agree with you 100% !!!!!!:p(y)What can we lean.......don`t use others saves !!!!!!! :rolleyes:o_O
i don't think it's have something to do whit saves
many bugs reports ive seen the last 3 days are from a fresh start
so i think it's the download links
or the PC/laptop

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Need help with 0.04, I can't get past the morning on day one it gives me an error. Can anyone help?
Hotfix might help you, it's meant for save compatability, but who knows what else it might help with.
Milfcreek_Hotfix.zip

Maybe try a different source, a few others have been speculating that there might be a problem with one or more links

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i don't think it's have something to do whit saves
many bugs reports ive seen the last 3 days are from a fresh start
so i think it's the download links
or the PC/laptop
Mega and workupload both produce errors for me when continuing from a save.

well - i did another download from workupload - and this runs fine.
Maybe MEGA files are messed up?
Has anyone proven that one link of other is corrupt? or is it just speculation at this point?
Mine came from Workupload, I didn't play from a save though.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Hello!
Thank you for the updates and the follow up, I follow closely the avencer of the game even if it is not translated in all the languages it doesn't matter, same as for the other developer I have a question will it be one day in proposal on a platform like steam because I would really like to be able to help, unfortunately I don't have much possibility to make a donation each month, by my moral support, cordially
"Sorry google traduction"

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello!
Thank you for the updates and the follow up, I follow closely the avencer of the game even if it is not translated in all the languages it doesn't matter, same as for the other developer I have a question will it be one day in proposal on a platform like steam because I would really like to be able to help, unfortunately I don't have much possibility to make a donation each month, by my moral support, cordially
"Sorry google traduction"
then why not use -

Reactions: pepiteaux12
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes