rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
If this game works for you, you're one of the lucky ones. In fact, I'm jealous. Downloaded and played PC and Mac versions each from different sites (2 PC/2 Mac). Same intermittent bugs and crashes on both platforms even after installing Hotfix to all 4 versions. In total, all 8 games crashed shortly after launch. Hotfix actually crashed 2 or 3 games on startup. Whole frustrating process took an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back. In hindsight I should have started over but this thread discussion duped me into believeing this would be an easy fix.

It wasn't. May have worked for some but definitely not for me on either platform.

Love, love, LOVE the models and the game but FOR ME, it has become more trouble than it's worth.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am doing that. but she is not showing at back porch. she is always in pumpkin farm.
but do you have the option to ask her for picnic after you washed dishes
maybe you are to early in the game
when you click on the ? in top left corner you can see where she are same for others

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
As someone new to developing VNs, I realize that the Renpy engine can be quite unforgiving at times, especially when it comes to how it handles internal variables.
As a player, I feel your pain when having to start over. I have more than one game that I have not played updates because I will have to start over.
start from beginning several time was in summertime saga and don`t have nerves to play same things again and again and again and stop ! had 20 games like that din`t need one more this is last time to play this game from beginning next time or my save or delete forever !

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why can’t the devs do us a favor and include a save file uptodate from the last update? I know some devs for rpg games do this like office wife, can’t that be done in renpy?

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
If this game works for you, you're one of the lucky ones. In fact, I'm jealous. Downloaded and played PC and Mac versions each from different sites (2 PC/2 Mac). Same intermittent bugs and crashes on both platforms even after installing Hotfix to all 4 versions. In total, all 8 games crashed shortly after launch. Hotfix actually crashed 2 or 3 games on startup. Whole frustrating process took an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back. In hindsight I should have started over but this thread discussion duped me into believeing this would be an easy fix.

It wasn't. May have worked for some but definitely not for me on either platform.

Love, love, LOVE the models and the game but FOR ME, it has become more trouble than it's worth.
I installed V0.4 then https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1715695_Milfcreek_Hotfix.zip
load:https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-v0-4-digibang.64183/post-7226019
no problem

Reactions: Nerttu

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
start from beginning several time was in summertime saga and don`t have nerves to play same things again and again and again and stop ! had 20 games like that din`t need one more this is last time to play this game from beginning next time or my save or delete forever !
so goodbye!

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Camila, kiss her ass?
Yes or no on domination path.
Kiss her ass, Dominating MC because of George(???) - revenge, etc.
Don't kiss her ass, -3 love, might not be good for MC.

Anyone cross this dilemma, with good results.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Camila, kiss her ass?
Yes or no on domination path.
Kiss her ass, Dominating MC because of George(???) - revenge, etc.
Don't kiss her ass, -3 love, might not be good for MC.

Anyone cross this dilemma, with good results.
we'll only know in the next update so I did both and saved both ways

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
When the MC gets on his bike, the game is not showing any locations for the MC to travel to. Anyone else having this issue?

THe Hotfix seems to have fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
anyone know how to finish Camilla path for this update..dont want to drop flyer in mailbox as her path is not closed yet?

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
First what a great game...Second If you continue the story with others characters you lose Bella because the story with Camila has proceed and you cannot ask her the question "where is Bella" , probably it is a bug, and third well the story with Rose really f@ck the relationship with the other women.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes