Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so in this new update, basically Rose is pretty much forgotten? that sucks
I take it you are talking about story mode? you don't get to build up her love and corruption?
OK. now I'm tempted to try story mode just to see if murder happens

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Prior to this release, the Dev said your actions wouldn't lock you into being exclusive with Rose, but I don't remember him saying there wouldn't be consequences. Sure seems like there are going to be consequences coming soon. But then, I'm not sure if being with Rose or not is going to matter. :)
i ask because when grandfather ask my help first i say no and can`t watch movie or go to picnic with granny and play again from start ! play again from start and now because dev don`t know how to make game to we use old saves ! i don`t need to play this game from start with every update !

Reactions: clowns234

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
im having trouble with peeking on Hannah as well, it wont show me the option to peek, even though it says that on quest objective to proceed.

Edit, had to the skip minigame for it to show up -.-

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i ask because when grandfather ask my help first i say no and can`t watch movie or go to picnic with granny and play again from start ! play again from start and now because dev don`t know how to make game to we use old saves ! i don`t need to play this game from start with every update !
As someone new to developing VNs, I realize that the Renpy engine can be quite unforgiving at times, especially when it comes to how it handles internal variables.
As a player, I feel your pain when having to start over. I have more than one game that I have not played updates because I will have to start over.

platikus

Jan 5, 2018
guys how to trigger picnic with grandma? she is not showing at back porch. love is 18 - corruption is 22.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes