Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
this game is full of bugs ! play this game from start over and over again ! new update must play from beginning start play reach new content don`t have locations can`t move from home ! play again from start don`t have option to choose to help grandfather or not now again can`t watch movie with granny ! every time i play from start game show me different bug !!!

Reactions: barracuda66

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
hints needs some work. according to hints there should be progression at the front porch in the afternoon. MC is at the front porch, in the afternoon but Anne is in the pumpkin garden at that time.
1646767576263.png

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
hints needs some work. according to hints there should be progression at the front porch in the afternoon. MC is at the front porch, in the afternoon but Anne is in the pumpkin garden at that time.
skip days, at some point they will be there. Some events happen every few days

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
have new bugs ! game show me this location as new i already take granny there long time ago ! why i can`t finish tasks with sister and Camila ? for sister i need to finish with granny but her task is to drop flyer in Dorothy`s mailbox and that is end of update ! Camila task is to wait her call i repeat that scene with same blonde milf over 20 times where is the end ? and again new choice to kiss Camila ass or not ???

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the ipatch only is universal if new character are not added, so it needs an update. the good news is its easy, open the relationships.rpy file with notepad and change the names to what every you want. also your grandmother's sister is your grand aunt, call her whatever you want but the ipatch uses step grandma and that sounds wrong.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This shit be good. I think this has better milfs than "Where the Heart Is" as the curvy dial has been increased to 11.
I mean the concentration of beautiful curvy milfs is way too high for any small town, so the realism is a bit lacking in that sense.

Bella not getting much love is unfortunate, and granny also didn't get too much extra stuff with the latest update, but there was plenty of other good stuff to go around, just hope that the following updates don't add any more new characters, as the roster feels already rather full and it's about time we start getting a bit more focus into each character (Family should be nr 1, second Bella and 3rd could be granny's friends, or maybe the gigolo path, both are extremely hot)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This shit be good. I think this has better milfs than "Where the Heart Is" as the curvy dial has been increased to 11.
I mean the concentration of beautiful curvy milfs is way too high for any small town, so the realism is a bit lacking in that sense.

Bella not getting much love is unfortunate, and granny also didn't get too much extra stuff with the latest update, but there was plenty of other good stuff to go around, just hope that the following updates don't add any more new characters, as the roster feels already rather full and it's about time we start getting a bit more focus into each character (Family should be nr 1, second Bella and 3rd could be granny's friends, or maybe the gigolo path, both are extremely hot)
Me:
"I think he's adding too many characters"
A couple of hours later:
Me again:
"Damn, I love all these new characters."

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if anyone would be served, but here I made a "Genealogical Tree" (simple) of version 4.0 in format JPG It may contain errors, I hope not. But as a guide it serves. ( I had to compress it because f95 says the image is very large, but if I shrink the image don't enter all the info )

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
I don't know if anyone would be served, but here I made a "Genealogical Tree" (simple) of version 4.0 in format JPG It may contain errors, I hope not. But as a guide it serves. ( I had to compress it because f95 says the image is very large, but if I shrink the image don't enter all the info )
damn, I needed it, thanks bro, it would be great to see this genealogical tree in the future

Reactions: barracuda66
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes