LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
  1. have you tried the hotfix?
  2. maybe she just doesn't like you, she shows up for dates with me,
I've applied the hotfix, yet experience the same thing as some other people. Instead of being on the porch in the afternoon she's always either at the pumpkin field or in the dining room. No matter what day I try to invite her to picnic, the event never triggers. I can only review it from the gallery. Would be great if a hotfix could be made for this specific issue too.

Reactions: jackkane

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've applied the hotfix, yet experience the same thing as some other people. Instead of being on the porch in the afternoon she's always either at the pumpkin field or in the dining room. No matter what day I try to invite her to picnic, the event never triggers. I can only review it from the gallery. Would be great if a hotfix could be made for this specific issue too.
Are you playing from a save or a fresh start? Game mode or Story mode?

I played Game mode with a fresh start without much issues, the first time I invited her for a picnic she didn't show, I think that was due to a conflict with another event (first meet with Vanessa I think), the second time it worked fine.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
Are you playing from a save or a fresh start? Game mode or Story mode?

I played Game mode with a fresh start without much issues, the first time I invited her for a picnic she didn't show, I think that was due to a conflict with another event (first meet with Vanessa I think), the second time it worked fine.
I'm playing in Game mode, using an old save. But I guess I should try a fresh start.

defhey

Aug 1, 2021
that other guys post is 5 months old so no idea it it is the same issue

I can tell you the pool installation went without a hitch for me
  1. have you tried the hotfix,
  2. Some people don't work on weekends, poolguys might be part of that union
I just started a new game and only interacted with the characters if made necessary by the quests, it seems that dev made some interactions available when they shouldn't be and i believe that's what screws with the game.

Reactions: Jarul

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
any idea how to trigger this one or its a bug i got enough love and corruption points ? i didn't see nothing at her afternoon.

Capture.JPG

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just started a new game and only interacted with the characters if made necessary by the quests, it seems that dev made some interactions available when they shouldn't be and i believe that's what screws with the game.
Well I ignored the quests, so it is unlikely I got the order right, did you encounter other errors?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
any idea how to trigger this one or its a bug i got enough love and corruption points ? i didn't see nothing at her afternoon.

View attachment 1695634
You should find her on her hands and knees looking for a key,
have you tried the hotfix, are you playing from an old save, it seems like their might still be a few bugs blocking some of these events.

Reactions: Alteni

defhey

Aug 1, 2021
Well I ignored the quests, so it is unlikely I got the order right, did you encounter other errors?
Yeah, there's the Rhonda Tv event, i'm at the end of the last update and been visiting the living-room and clicking on the TV even if the trigger circle doesn't appear to no avail.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You should find her on her hands and knees looking for a key,
have you tried the hotfix, are you playing from an old save, it seems like their might still be a few bugs blocking some of these events.
i skipped few days it got triggered , anyway thnx for the reply dude.

defhey

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, there's the Rhonda Tv event, i'm at the end of the last update and been visiting the living-room and clicking on the TV even if the trigger circle doesn't appear to no avail.
Finally i got the circle to appear on the TV, i went to the living-room in the morning and skipped time to the evening and voila! Don't know if it'll help others but worth a try.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I'm not that much into femdom, more of vanilla guy, but jeez...That Camila path is hoooooot

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
The game is very good and I really love it and I will continue to play it, but it has too many bugs and keeps dragging old ones, I think a solution would be to divide the game into individual chapters. Because otherwise with each update you have to play it again from the beginning and pray that no mission is broken. And as the game is getting bigger and bigger in story and characters I think it will be more and more difficult for this not to happen, so I think a solution would be to make a chapter 2 separate from all the previous game and ask the user what decisions I make and what points I had. It's just my opinion obviously the developer has to make the game as he wants, I'm not the one to give him some advice. But I see it as a solution.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes