3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
To unlock all extra extract attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

where I had to put the file ActivationMenu.rpy? Can you tell us step by step how it works? Thks!

no one here

May 15, 2017
work for daisy keeps looping i go to deliver to carrie then sex and nothing repeated it several times cant continue with daisy

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Render is good, Story pretty solid (except MC personality which kinda vague), Animation smooth with many Angle variation, Overall a one of good game in 3DCG section.

something that i notice which kinda lacking is the purpose of sandbox, since you need to proceed sequentially to progress story (you can't pursue certain girl instead the game lead you for each objective & scene). And Cynthia need more scene :cry:

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
I've made this file and I put it in game folder. I've start the game. Still not activated!
I've added instructions, made them as clear as possible

Edit: I updated the activation crack, the new version should activate the game automatically during launch

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

YES, IT WORKS! You are the best ! THANKS !

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there a place to download the latest version (non-compressed)?

The thread seems to start with post #3 instead of the OP.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I had great difficulty in making the ic patch work with S1 v1.0, so instead I used an older version that I had applied the ic patch to (v0.7) and it worked of sorts.

However just downloading the ic patch for v1.0 doesn't actually work for S1.v1.0. It appears to completely ignore the modded version of the file, and use the original that the game came with. I have tried deleting it, and the back up file in the tl folder, and using the instructions to no avail. Nothing I did worked.

To get the original ic patch to work, I had to copy over my save files, the ic lang json file, and replace the tl file.

Does anyone know if there have been file changes going on, to the extent that the latest ic patch is being ignored in favor of some hidden json file elsewhere using a different name? I am asking because it seems like that can be the only way the ic patch is so blatantly ignored, as to why the dev would do that I have no idea, it shouldn't matter to him either way.

As i said I just about got it working by luck more than anything else. I don't want to download season 2 or continue season 1 if the ic patch for season 2 is also not working? any one know, or is there a working ic patch for season 2? if season 1 v 1.0 ic patch doesn't work on op, then it's likely season 2 ic patch won't work either?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes